Noun(1) a method of tending to or managing the affairs of a some group of people (especially the group's business affairs(2) the persons (or committees or departments etc.(3) the act of administering medication(4) the tenure of a president(5) the act of governing; exercising authority(6) the act of meting out justice according to the law
(1) The law on public administration punishes civil servants who fail to show their loyalty to the government through dismissal.(2) She holds a master's in business administration from the Wharton School.(3) the day-to-day administration of the company(4) The trade union leaders boast of their ├ö├ç├┐long record of effective administration and organisation├ö├ç├û.(5) He says it is a well-established norm that conciliation is part of administration of justice.(6) A medical doctor was recently given an award for his achievement in developing a modern approach to public administration .(7) If we can't stop crime, at least we can do is aim for the effective administration of justice.(8) The administration largely avoided public accountability for its actions by burying the story.(9) I know what an outstanding contribution to public administration might look like.(10) administration costs(11) But the family, he added, understands ├ö├ç├┐that the fair administration of justice takes time.├ö├ç├û(12) However, I think that the administration adequately warned the public of the uncertainties of this action.(13) an administration order(14) As an article of faith, new public management urges that public administration be animated by clearly defined organizational objectives.(15) The underwater cleanup was the second combined effort of its kind organized by the city administration , the local community and the private sector.(16) the oral administration of the antibiotic
(1) business administration :: بزنس ايڊمنسٽريشن
(2) public administration :: عوام جي انتظاميه
(3) office administration :: آفيس انتظاميا
(4) administration officer :: انتظاميه آفيسر
(5) the administration :: جي انتظاميه
(6) sales administration :: سيلز انتظاميه
(7) route of administration :: انتظاميا جو رستو
(8) tax administration :: ٽيڪس انتظاميا
1. management ::
2. government ::
3. provision ::
5. governance ::
6. disposal ::
7. judicature ::
8. presidency ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That's the Drug Enforcement
Administration. The feds.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
I'm with the
Drug Enforcement Administration.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
the Clinton ADMINISTRATION,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
English to Sindhi Dictionary: administration
Meaning and definitions of administration, translation in Sindhi language for administration with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of administration in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "administration"
What administration means in Sindhi, administration meaning in Sindhi, administration definition, examples and pronunciation of administration in Sindhi language.