Noun(1) the statement (oral or written(2) compatibility of observations(3) harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters(4) the thing arranged or agreed to(5) the determination of grammatical inflection on the basis of word relations(6) the verbal act of agreeing
(1) The chapter concludes with a discussion of agreement markers triggered by inflection classes.(2) It's reassuring to know our numbers are in agreement with previous estimates of the mass of the stars based on the stars' motion.(3) a trade agreement(4) All bodies are in agreement that the use of foreign workers is set to mushroom over the next few years.(5) agreement between experimental observations and theory(6) there has to be mutual agreement(7) There is some evidence that the possibility of dropping expletive subjects is linked to agreement .(8) All parties involved found themselves in agreement that the fixture should remain unfulfilled.(9) there was agreement that something must be done(10) the governments failed to reach agreement(11) The crowd nods in agreement that they are in the presence of a fine basketball player.(12) New Zealanders are in agreement that children should not be assaulted or brutalised.(13) Many current treatments of agreement assume that a noun phrase like "John" or "the book" has a single set of agreement (person, number, gender) features.(14) I am also in agreement that perpetrators must be held responsible for their actions.(15) Mally leant back and nodded in agreement .(16) The hospital management and the council seem in agreement that cash is a palliative but not a panacea.
(1) in agreement :: معاهدي ۾
(2) rental agreement :: ڪرائي تي ڏيڻ جي معاهدي
(3) license agreement :: لائسنس جي معاهدي
(4) loan agreement :: قرض معاهدي
(5) reach an agreement :: هڪ معاهدي تي پهچي
(6) mutual agreement :: پاڻ ۾ معاهدو
(7) service level agreement :: خدمت سطح معاهدي
(8) service agreement :: خدمت معاهدي
(9) in agreement with :: سان معاهدي ۾
(10) lease agreement :: ليز تي صحيحون
1. accord ::
2. contract ::
3. correspondence ::
4. understanding ::
5. concord ::
6. arrangement ::
1. conflict ::
2. disagreement ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I can't comment without violating our
AGREEMENT that I not criticize your work.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
Priya has essentially nullified
my roommate AGREEMENT with Leonard...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
set forth by you in the
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
- Oh, not the roommate AGREEMENT.
- Indeed, the roommate AGREEMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
Oh. Yes, it is. There's a loophole
in the relationship AGREEMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
English to Sindhi Dictionary: agreement
Meaning and definitions of agreement, translation in Sindhi language for agreement with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of agreement in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "agreement"
What agreement means in Sindhi, agreement meaning in Sindhi, agreement definition, examples and pronunciation of agreement in Sindhi language.