Adverb(1) in the area or vicinity(2) by a circular or circuitous route(3) used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction, or about(4) in a circle or circular motion(5) (of quantities(6) in or to a reversed position or direction(7) to a particular destination either specified or understood(8) all around or on all sides, or about(9) in circumference(10) from beginning to end; throughout
(1) A scheduled tour around the county was organised prior to the elderly guest's visit.(2) The bus will also serve Kirkwall, doing a route around the town between each trip to Stromness.(3) I'll be around shortly(4) He went in at the Hyde Park Corner gate and manoeuvred around the carriages and riders.(5) he walked around the airfield(6) his life revolves around drinking(7) she was messing around with a computer(8) They where commenting on how much more the area around had become very shabby.(9) She turned around and pointed in the direction of what looked like a little office.(10) I really had to resist the urge to loop an arm around his waist and rest my head on his chest.(11) around the corner(12) I'll be around for a while(13) Lucas was adamant about having a nice, reliable car for us to drive the baby around in.(14) she took a look around the place(15) Now it is done in a centrifuge, which whirls the milk around rapidly in a circular vessel.(16) She felt an arm around her shoulder and she leaned on him as they walked to her class.
(1) around the world :: دنيا جي چوڌاري
(2) hang around :: چوڌاري اونڌا
(3) look around :: چوڌاري نھار
(4) get around :: چوڌاري حاصل
(5) walk around :: چوڌاري گهمڻ
(6) fool around :: چوڌاري بيوقوف
(7) mess around :: چوڌاري ميس
1. on every side ::
هر پاسي تي
3. nearby ::
4. about ::
جي باري ۾
5. approximately ::
6. round ::
7. on all sides of ::
جي سڀني پاسن تي
8. about ::
جي باري ۾
9. approximately ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And we fuck
and I’m floating AROUND the room.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
Like moving the furniture AROUND.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
We got drunk and fooled AROUND.
Why couldn't you leave me out of it?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
"The world could collapse AROUND her
and she was only thinking of...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
Don't worry, he'll come AROUND.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
English to Sindhi Dictionary: around
Meaning and definitions of around, translation in Sindhi language for around with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of around in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "around"
What around means in Sindhi, around meaning in Sindhi, around definition, examples and pronunciation of around in Sindhi language.