- ٻيڙيءboatedٻيڙين ذريعي سير تفريحٻيڙين
Noun(1) a small vessel for travel on water(2) a dish (often boat-shaped
Verb(1) ride in a boat on water
(1) a fishing boat(2) They're finding ways to boat them out of the school through boats up onto the bridge but much of the city of course is still under very high levels of water.(3) In order to make any size of boat viable, you have to have kill more and more fish.(4) Joining us, one gentleman, Bill Mulhern - you had a ship, a boat out here.(5) The boat - not a dinghy, mind you, but a good - sized boat with a cabin - is the classroom.(6) Sure, every solo sailor has this terrible image of them falling off the boat and watching the boat sail away perfectly trimmed up, under auto pilot.(7) At that time, the area was a true wilderness, with access primarily by boat and ship on Lake Superior.(8) This in turn causes surrounding air to rush into the sail and propel the boat further.(9) The former trawler and scalloper will start a new life as a general cargo boat operating between the islands and France.(10) To be competitive in the market, we had to have our products made in China and then shipped to us by boat .(11) Stromness lifeboat was called out on Sunday evening after a fishing boat with engine trouble began drifting towards shore near the Bay of Skaill.(12) It's interesting that both films start with McCrea on a boat , sailing into unknown waters.(13) We were a tight-knit group of three once the boat had set sail, and we were in a large dining area.(14) So this was why the Golden Plunderer was the most famous of them all; it had robbed every boat , every ship, every city, of its riches.(15) The propeller from the boat 's engine was embedded 6 inches into a fence post.(16) At age 72, Pam sails her own boat and each year takes a wicked sailing trip to the Caribbean with friends.
(1) boat trip :: ٻيڙيء جو سفر
(2) sailing boat :: ٻيڙي جي ٻيڙيء
(3) fishing boat :: مڇي مارڻ ٻيڙيء
(4) by boat :: ٻيڙيء جي
(5) row a boat :: هڪ ٻيڙيء جي قطار
(6) dragon boat festival :: بلائن جو ٻيڙيء ميلو
(7) on the boat :: ٻيڙيء تي
(8) small boat :: ننڍي ٻيڙيء
1. vessel ::
2. craft ::
3. watercraft ::
4. ship ::
5. keel ::
6. sail ::
7. yacht ::
8. paddle ::
9. row ::
10. cruise ::
boat, boated, boating, boats
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Earl knows nothing
about our new BOAT.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
should come over and have
dinner with us on our BOAT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
Maybe another BOAT.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
Give us back our BOAT.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
But I found it, and
it filled the BOAT.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
English to Sindhi Dictionary: boat
Meaning and definitions of boat, translation in Sindhi language for boat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of boat in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "boat"
What boat means in Sindhi, boat meaning in Sindhi, boat definition, examples and pronunciation of boat in Sindhi language.