Noun(1) the first meal of the day (usually in the morning
Verb(1) eat an early morning meal(2) provide breakfast for
(1) she ate a breakfast of bacon and eggs(2) To mark the departure we had a breakfast yesterday morning at Nikau just within my team.(3) what did you have for breakfast?(4) Many of us grew up with National Radio blaring while we had our breakfast in the mornings.(5) After a traditional breakfast on Tuesday morning, we will set off again for Baikonur.(6) I don't eat breakfast(7) breakfast menu(8) The two sows and piglets are are a bit annoyed this morning - their breakfast is late.(9) The shop was already open, though it was early in the morning and HÔö£├éÔö£ãÆ was still eating his breakfast .(10) She is very fond of fruit, particularly bananas and eats a good breakfast and dinner every day.(11) Fourteen people were asked to eat a different breakfast on each of four mornings.(12) I went on to eat a light breakfast and to get my morning writing session done, then felt decidedly dozy.(13) I often have toast for my breakfast(14) a breakfast of bacon and eggs(15) All it was, it seems, was a bad pint of beer and not his breakfast on a Sunday morning.(16) With breakfast and the pale morning sun finally starting to warm our frozen bodies, we hit the dusty track once more.
(1) have breakfast :: نيرن ڪريو
(2) eat breakfast :: نيرن کائي
(3) bed and breakfast :: بسترو ۽ ناشتو
(4) make breakfast :: نيرن ڪرڻ
(5) have a breakfast :: هڪ ناشتو ڪيو
(6) breakfast time :: نيرن وقت
(7) breakfast cereal :: نيرن سريلا
(8) eating breakfast :: پرهيز ناشتو
(9) breakfast bar :: نيرن بار
(10) buffet breakfast :: بوفي ناشتو
1. breakfast ::
2. morning meal ::
صبح جو کائڻ
3. morning tiffin ::
صبح جو tiffin
5. passage ::
breakfast, breakfasted, breakfasting, breakfasts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I brought your BREAKFAST.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
What kind of vengeful bed and BREAKFAST
do you think I'm running?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
- Hey. Aren't you having BREAKFAST?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
MRS. WOLOWITZ: Howard, are you
coming down for BREAKFAST?!
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
I mean, holding a meeting to decide
what BREAKFAST cereal we should buy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
English to Sindhi Dictionary: breakfast
Meaning and definitions of breakfast, translation in Sindhi language for breakfast with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of breakfast in Sindhi and in English
Tags for the entry "breakfast"
What breakfast means in Sindhi, breakfast meaning
in Sindhi, breakfast definition, examples and pronunciation
of breakfast in Sindhi language.