Adjective(1) of or relating to the heart
(1) The sphincter between the esophagus and the stomach is the lower esophageal, or cardiac , sphincter.(2) Patches of the mucous membrane of the upper part of the esophagus are frequently found whose structure resembles the cardiac part of the stomach.(3) We determined cardiac reactivity by averaging heart rate in the 20 seconds immediately after presentation of the stimulus.(4) When nurses went to his room, they found a ├ö├ç├┐flat line├ö├ç├û on the cardiac monitor and no heart rate, the report said.(5) He survived a near fatal heart attack and subsequent cardiac surgery, only to succumb to motor neurone disease.(6) Proximal stomach tumors of the cardiac region have actually increased in incidence in recent years.(7) With the fall intravascular volume, there is diminished venous return to the right heart, low cardiac output, and a drop in systemic blood pressure.(8) cardiac risk(9) Heart palpitations and cardiac arrhythmias are common problems encountered by family physicians.(10) Once cardiac arrhythmias, structural heart disease, and non-cardiac causes of syncope have been ruled out, head up tilt testing is usually the first line of testing.(11) The decrease in cardiac output that accompanies heart failure also leads to significant reductions in renal blood flow.(12) High output failure occurs when the cardiac output of the heart remains significantly elevated for a long period.(13) Two days after the cardiac injury, the hearts of all the rats were removed and examined.(14) For example, after a heart attack or cardiac surgery, minor muscular chest aches and pains may be misinterpreted as evidence of angina, leading to unnecessary worry and disability.(15) These mice are characterized by polycythemia but have normal blood pressure, heart rate, and cardiac output.(16) In these patients, the heart rate, cardiac output, and blood pressure rise appropriately in response to exercise.
(1) cardiac arrest :: كهلي گرفتار
(2) cardiac output :: كهلي اوٽ
(3) cardiac muscle :: كهلي سياسي
(4) cardiac surgeon :: كهلي جراح
(5) cardiac arrhythmia :: كهلي عمره
(6) cardiac catheterization :: كهلي catheterization
(7) cardiac disease :: كهلي بيماري
(8) cardiac cycle :: كهلي چڪر
(9) cardiac infarction :: كهلي infarction
1. cardiac ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Ha. A CARDIAC stress test,
a full-body MRI, an electromyogram...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
wait until the CARDIAC arrest
occurred due to the drug
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
English to Sindhi Dictionary: cardiac
Meaning and definitions of cardiac, translation in Sindhi language for cardiac with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cardiac in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cardiac"
What cardiac means in Sindhi, cardiac meaning in Sindhi, cardiac definition, examples and pronunciation of cardiac in Sindhi language.