Noun(1) a solid food prepared from the pressed curd of milk(2) erect or decumbent Old World perennial with axillary clusters of rosy-purple flowers; introduced in United States
Verb(1) used in the imperative (get away, or stop it(2) wind onto a cheese
(1) a cheese sandwich(2) Exclude dairy foods - milk and cheese are possible irritants to the lungs as they produce large amounts of mucus.(3) CLA is found in beef and some other meats, as well as in dairy products such as milk, cheese , butter, and yogurt.(4) a 50-pound, muslin-wrapped cheese(5) She made a ham and cheese sandwich and drank milk.(6) As for taste and texture, soy cheese and soy yogurt are virtually indistinguishable from cow's milk varieties.(7) Your cheese was cut with a wire from a whole cheese ; your butter was cut from a block using a long knife and so on and so on.(8) Good sources of calcium include dairy products such as milk, yogurt, cheese , ice cream and tofu.(9) the conversations tend too far toward cheese(10) Kyla should make sure she has cereal, yogurt, cheese and/or milk every day.(11) We didn't even go downstairs for lunch, though Mom brought up grilled cheese sandwiches and milk for us.(12) To test my theory I've decided to eliminate all food made with cheese , butter or milk from his diet.(13) Milk, cheese and butter could play havoc with cholesterol and do nasty things to the arteries.(14) After stocking the land with dairy cows, they became self-supporting in butter, milk and cheese .(15) Surely it is also dedicated to getting people to buy as much milk, cheese , butter, yogurt and ice cream as possible?(16) It is important to eat several servings of calcium-rich foods daily, such as milk, cheese and yogurt.
(1) cottage cheese :: کوھ پنير
(2) cream cheese :: ڪريم پنير
(3) cheese grater :: پنير grater
(4) blue cheese :: نيري پنير
(5) the cheese :: جي پنير
(6) grated cheese :: grated پنير
(7) cheese sandwich :: پنير سنبوسن
(8) goat cheese :: بکري پنير
(9) feta cheese :: feta پنير
(10) grilled cheese :: ڪرائيندو پنير
1. cheese ::
cheese, cheesed, cheeses, cheesing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Pyp was caught stealing
a wheel of CHEESE.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
I thought you were caught stealing
a wheel of CHEESE for your starving sister.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
Towards the end
it was like watching CHEESE melt.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
Look, chocolate-covered pretzels
and CHEESE sticks...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
I'm just gonna go home
and make a grilled CHEESE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
English to Sindhi Dictionary: cheese
Meaning and definitions of cheese, translation in Sindhi language for cheese with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of cheese in Sindhi and in English
Tags for the entry "cheese"
What cheese means in Sindhi, cheese meaning
in Sindhi, cheese definition, examples and pronunciation
of cheese in Sindhi language.