Noun(1) a specialized division of a large organization(2) the territorial and administrative division of some countries (such as France(3) a specialized sphere of knowledge
(1) In the rhythm department bassist Jeff Halsey was unflappable and clearly has much to offer.(2) he was a bit lacking in the height department(3) The matter has now been handed over to the environmental department of the City Council.(4) the story was all over the department(5) he wasn't too great in the brains department(6) I thought pubs were your department(7) The scheme is based on a proposal by the University of Paisley's department of economics.(8) Neil Hewitt, who works in the housing department of Medway council in Kent, is hoping to train as an inspector.(9) he was a lecturer in the department of history(10) How is it that the drama department of the University has achieved such distinguished output?(11) Ponting himself is relishing the responsibility because he has had a chequered past in that department .(12) And the Aussies, the world's sledging experts, reckon he is a soft touch in that department .(13) He ran a post office and now works in the education department of Rochdale council.(14) that's not my department(15) sorry, that's not my department(16) There was a department of Indian Theatre in the university through which I used to act.
(1) department store :: ڊپارٽمينٽ اسٽور
(2) sales department :: سيلز ٽيڪس کاتي
(3) finance department :: ناڻي کاتي
(4) purchasing department :: خريداري کاتي
(5) accounting department :: اڪائونٽنگ کاتو
(6) accounts department :: حساب ڪتاب جو کاتو
(7) personnel department :: اهلڪار کاتو
(8) marketing department :: مارڪيٽنگ ڊپارٽمينٽ
(9) head of department :: کاتي جو سر
(10) legal department :: قانوني کاتو
1. division ::
2. domain ::
3. section ::
department, departmental, departments
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Physics Department string quartet
needs a new cellist.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
Anyway, I got some extra money
from the head of the DEPARTMENT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
You left us four years ago?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
lf State Department wasn't satisfied,
they wouldn't have naturalized him.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
Hey Raj, I read
a couple guys in your DEPARTMENT
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
English to Sindhi Dictionary: department
Meaning and definitions of department, translation in Sindhi language for department with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of department in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "department"
What department means in Sindhi, department meaning in Sindhi, department definition, examples and pronunciation of department in Sindhi language.