Verb(1) carry out or participate in an activity; be involved in(2) consume all of one's attention or time(3) engage or hire for work(4) ask to represent; of legal counsel(5) give to in marriage(6) get caught(7) carry on (wars, battles, or campaigns(8) hire for work or assistance(9) engage for service under a term of contract(10) keep engaged
(1) the clutch will not engage(2) Watch out for their weapons, and engage each respectively.(3) she had offered to engage a room in the house of the woman(4) Only an appeal to the broad mass of the people will work and they will only get excited enough to vote if the agenda is radical enough to engage their interest and support.(5) The play area with its ball pit, stuffed toys, comic racks and computer games can surely engage the attention of children irrespective of their ages.(6) Alas, he's too dull to engage any interest at all.(7) If any town, city or district is to thrive it needs to engage the interest and enthusiasm of its younger generation.(8) It is not reasonable that a solicitor should engage to act on for an indefinite number of years, winding up estates, without receiving any payment on which he can maintain himself.(9) It is the themes as much as the plot that engage the interest.(10) They can also combine with the scout platoon to engage enemy targets for hasty attacks and ambushes.(11) the teams needed to engage with local communities(12) Engage your brain before you engage your weapon.(13) Critics are quick to point to the coalition's adherence to the law of armed combat as a reason for the coalition's inability to engage the enemy as necessary.(14) They were not like the modern fairs but were where employers went to engage workers and people went to seek jobs and also to buy things.(15) The problem seems to be that when you direct your forces to attack an enemy unit, they believe that they should attack that specific unit rather than engage the enemy force as a whole.(16) So we have to engage Beijing in a thorough discussion on this matter.
(1) engage in :: ۾ مشغول
(2) to engage in :: ۾ مشغول ٿي
(3) engage with :: سان مشغول
(4) re-engage :: ٻيهر مشغول
(5) engage in a lawsuit :: هڪ lawsuit ۾ مشغول
(6) engage in conversation :: گفتگو ۾ مشغول
(7) engage in trade :: واپار ۾ مشغول
1. capture ::
2. employ ::
3. contract ::
4. participate in ::
۾ حصو وٺڻ
5. fight ::
6. interlock ::
7. wage ::
8. affiance ::
9. occupy ::
10. enlist ::
11. take ::
12. operate ::
13. pursue ::
1. can ::
ڪري سگهي ٿو
2. discharge ::
3. dismiss ::
4. fire ::
5. sack ::
engage, engaged, engages, engaging
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She was attempting
to ENGAGE me in gossip.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
I'm not gonna ENGAGE
in hypotheticals here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
...if we should actually ENGAGE in coitus
at least one time in our relationship.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
Engage them for a minute and
take note of their reactions.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
...or ENGAGE in a battle to the death
until only one queen remains.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
English to Sindhi Dictionary: engage
Meaning and definitions of engage, translation in Sindhi language for engage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of engage in Sindhi and in English
Tags for the entry "engage"
What engage means in Sindhi, engage meaning
in Sindhi, engage definition, examples and pronunciation
of engage in Sindhi language.