Noun(1) the totality of surrounding conditions(2) the area in which something exists or lives
(1) If they are really involved in social activities and the environment , there is no limit.(2) Why should the environment and natural resources in general be treated differently?(3) "I want to ensure that all students are given a safe environment conducive to learning, " he says.(4) a desktop development environment(5) So much sewage being pumped into the Thames is bad for the environment , bad for human health and bad for the image of the Thames.(6) Anything that gets in the way, from human rights to the environment , is trampled underfoot.(7) survival in an often hostile environment(8) The depositional environment that preserved this fauna has been subject to widely different interpretations.(9) an economic environment that encourages enterprise(10) Neither really confronts other than tangentially how being a port distinctively shaped the urban environment and the urban experience.(11) If you put this into the context of the diving environment the prognosis is pretty poor.(12) They do this because the environment lobby carries less clout that the vested interests of business.(13) They fired one long-term employee and have been creating a hostile work environment .(14) Some fantastic things are happening in terms of learning in the workplace environment .(15) Then I was in this blissful studio environment where you're completely unaware of what's going on.(16) The lipid membrane environment influences the conformational space explored by the peptide.
(1) business environment :: ڪاروباري ماحول
(2) natural environment :: قدرتي ماحول
(3) work environment :: ڪم ماحول
(4) operating environment :: آپريٽنگ ماحول
(5) built environment :: تعمير ماحول
(6) environment variable :: ماحول variable
(7) harsh environment :: سخت ماحول
(8) development environment :: ترقي ماحول
(9) economic environment :: معاشي ماحول
(10) social environment :: سماجي ماحول
1. habitat ::
2. situation ::
3. the natural world ::
سنڌ جي قدرتي دنيا
4. surround ::
environment, environmental, environments
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- ...they put him in a simulated ENVIRONMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
Homeostasis refers to a system's ability
to regulate its internal ENVIRONMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
is in a warm,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
has introduced into our ENVIRONMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
trying to change
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
English to Sindhi Dictionary: environment
Meaning and definitions of environment, translation in Sindhi language for environment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of environment in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "environment"
What environment means in Sindhi, environment meaning in Sindhi, environment definition, examples and pronunciation of environment in Sindhi language.