- شاعريءfailingsکٽ ثواب
Noun(1) a flaw or weak point(2) failure to reach a minimum required performance
Verb(1) fail to do something; leave something undone(2) be unsuccessful(3) disappoint, prove undependable to; abandon, forsake(4) stop operating or functioning(5) be unable(6) judge unacceptable(7) fail to get a passing grade(8) fall short in what is expected(9) become bankrupt or insolvent; fail financially and close(10) prove insufficient(11) get worse
Adjective(1) below acceptable in performance
(1) she longed to be with him and, failing that , to be alone(2) she longed to be with him and, failing that , to be on her own(3) pride is a terrible failing(4) A lot of communities either try to prop up their long-established economic pillars or, failing that, they try to attract something big and new.(5) Can anyone recommend a chain, or failing that, a local store in Austin, Texas, that would carry them?(6) Also, we are being asked to be more transparent about our limitations and our failings .(7) In the circumstances there are clear failings all round and no signs that the necessary lessons will be learnt.(8) Although she is now confident in her talents, Small seems to focus more on what she sees as failings in her acting.(9) In that light, Curbishley will always thrive, and his other failings will go un-noticed.(10) But his teams are, as everyone knows, a mirror of the man with all his failings and virtues.(11) The report also points out failings in the communication between agencies.(12) He had many failings , but I believe he acted in the best way he knew how, within the limits he had.(13) With funds and several groups have got compensation for failings on the part of the State.(14) She accepts that she has failings , but won't accept that they cannot be eradicated.(15) What are the major failings in the operation of the council from the point of view of councillors?(16) Accidents usually happen as a result of human failings as much as wickedness.
(1) fail :: لکان
(2) failing that :: شاعريء ته
(3) failing which :: شاعريء جنهن
1. fault ::
2. weakness ::
3. flunk ::
4. in the absence of ::
جي غير موجودگيء ۾
5. be unsuccessful ::
6. be unsuccessful in ::
۾ ناڪام ٿي
8. die ::
9. fade ::
10. break down ::
11. deteriorate ::
12. collapse ::
13. neglect ::
14. flunk ::
15. betray ::
16. go wrong ::
17. give out ::
1. merit ::
2. virtue ::
failing, failings, unfailing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and everyone already has a partner
and I'll probably end up FAILING the class.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
If you ever think
I'm FAILING the people,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
- Leonard is FAILING in another relationship.
- He's having problems with Stephanie?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
Is it about the FAILING state
of my relationship with Penny?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
at brooding over FAILING.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
English to Sindhi Dictionary: failing
Meaning and definitions of failing, translation in Sindhi language for failing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of failing in Sindhi and in English
Tags for the entry "failing"
What failing means in Sindhi, failing meaning
in Sindhi, failing definition, examples and pronunciation
of failing in Sindhi language.