Noun(1) a grammatical category in inflected languages governing the agreement between nouns and pronouns and adjectives; in some languages it is quite arbitrary but in Indo-European languages it is usually based on sex or animateness(2) the properties that distinguish organisms on the basis of their reproductive roles
(1) According to researchers, gender differences play a role in drug abuse and addiction.(2) Nouns are marked for gender , number, and case as well as for definite and indefinite forms.(3) She thinks the best way to level the playing field is to apply categories based on physical ability rather than gender identity.(4) The group has been consistently focussing on its three major concerns of gender , culture and social activism.(5) they have to agree in gender(6) gender roles(7) The latter is essentially a biological description, whereas gender is a social construct.(8) It is a rule of Italian that the definite article has to ├ö├ç├┐agree├ö├ç├û with the noun in gender .(9) The challenge now is to enlist technology as an ally in the movement for economic, social and gender equity.(10) Nothing influences the experience of law more than the culture of gender roles in society.(11) Male traditional gender roles were related only to the last step of seeking treatment.(12) gender equality(13) A major focus of the book is on using theories from social psychology to explain gender differences.(14) Those that will go in hardest will be members of her own gender .(15) The construction of male and female gender roles was masculinist in nature.(16) One major reason for differences in gender roles is the need for power over the lives of other people.
(1) gender gap :: جنس خال
(2) gender identity :: جنس جي سڃاڻپ
(3) gender bias :: جنس بياس
(4) female gender :: مادي جنس
(5) gender studies :: جنس پڙهائي
(6) opposite gender :: جي سامهون جنس
(7) masculine gender :: مذڪر جنس
(8) gender reassignment :: جنس reassignment
(9) same gender :: ساڳئي جنس
(10) feminine gender :: مؤنث جنس
1. sex ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That noun has no GENDER
in High Valyrian.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
roles by GENDER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
to buck traditional GENDER roles
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
...is approaching GENDER equality?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
English to Sindhi Dictionary: gender
Meaning and definitions of gender, translation in Sindhi language for gender with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of gender in Sindhi and in English
Tags for the entry "gender"
What gender means in Sindhi, gender meaning
in Sindhi, gender definition, examples and pronunciation
of gender in Sindhi language.