- رسيءhandledجا ڪمڪارانجڻن
Noun(1) the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it
Verb(1) be in charge of, act on, or dispose of(2) interact in a certain way(3) act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression(4) touch, lift, or hold with the hands(5) handle effectively(6) show and train
(1) I can handle myself in a fight(2) In particular, people who handle money or budgets in their working lives feel that they ├ö├ç├┐deserve a break├ö├ç├û from that.(3) I'd like to spend the next session trying to get a handle on some of the emotional issues which led to her feeling of being overwhelmed.(4) Saratoga leads all North American tracks in average attendance, on-track wagering, and total handle .(5) I've been talking to a lot of senators and staffers after the Senate hearing, trying to get a handle on the political situation.(6) I'll grip down on the handle slightly for more control, then keep my finish very low.(7) Palace Brothers, Palace Music, Palace Songs, plain old Palace and even, briefly, his given name, have served as his recording handle .(8) We still have a challenge in front of us to create better mutuel handle and attendance, but we look forward to racing in 2001.(9) On a visit to a Paris flea market with the sculptor, Breton lit on a curious wooden spoon with a little boot carved under its handle and carried it off.(10) Purses, starters per race, and total handle have all increased.(11) I was a little depressed for a while, and I may be still somewhat depressed about the one thing that we can't seem to get a handle on and that's war.(12) What I want to do first is get a handle on the statistics for all U.S. multinationals together, and those data are actually pretty clear.(13) They need to get a handle on a really dysfunctional economic system and on law-and-order issues which are out of control.(14) Through a divorce and the death of my father I wasn't able to handle things like I did before.(15) It shows excellent research on his part and flawless writing so everyone can get a handle on the situation.(16) What's important is how you handle this difficult and delicate task - not just for the people you let go, but for the people who remain.
(1) to handle :: تي عمل ڪرڻ لاء
(2) fly off the handle :: جي رسيء بند اڏامي
(3) hard to handle :: تي عمل ڪرڻ لاء سخت
(4) love handle :: پيار رسيء
(5) easy to handle :: تي عمل ڪرڻ لاء آسان
(6) knife handle :: ڪپ رسيء
(7) grab handle :: تڪليفن رسيء
(8) grip handle :: مٺ رسيء
(9) difficult to handle :: تي عمل ڪرڻ لاء ڏاڍو ڏکيو
(10) handle bar :: رسيء جو معاملو
1. haft ::
2. grip ::
3. hold ::
4. control ::
5. deal with ::
6. administer ::
7. trade in ::
8. manage ::
9. do by ::
10. palm ::
11. address ::
handle, handled, handles, handling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
How would you HANDLE them?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
You know, a lot of people HANDLE
this type of thing online,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
I want you to HANDLE it.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
I think I know how
to HANDLE a gat.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
I can turn the axe around
and use the HANDLE to reach it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
English to Sindhi Dictionary: handle
Meaning and definitions of handle, translation in Sindhi language for handle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of handle in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "handle"
What handle means in Sindhi, handle meaning in Sindhi, handle definition, examples and pronunciation of handle in Sindhi language.