- ليپleapedleaperleapingجي ٻاريل
Noun(1) a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards(2) an abrupt transition(3) a sudden and decisive increase(4) the distance leaped (or to be leaped
Verb(1) move forward by leaps and bounds(2) pass abruptly from one state or topic to another(3) jump down from an elevated point(4) cause to jump or leap
(1) Now, they're called super shoplifters, and while they can't leap a building in a single bound, they probably could steal most of what was in it.(2) She took a flying leap from there outside and into the grass, which is where I grabbed her.(3) It said a huge leap in coal prices and higher freight charges offset an increase in local power sales.(4) He made a quick leap for the wall, falling short several feet before crawling forward on his hands and knees.(5) Last year it was rated as the city with the biggest leap in house prices in the UK during the previous five years.(6) The money will help first-time buyers who have watched the asking prices of houses leap 14 per cent in the past 12 months.(7) amid the notes, a couple of items leap out(8) It doesn't require a great leap of imagination to detect what Barbra Streisand, Janis Joplin, Carly Simon and his second wife, Rita Coolidge, saw in him.(9) Bart is determined to leap a gorge on his skateboard after witnessing the death-defying stunts of a real daredevil.(10) Market prices leap up every day as the uncertainty of the airport opening and supplies coming in increases.(11) His second medal came when he won bronze in the junior triple jump with a leap of 11.67m.(12) This price leap was the result of huge public subsides, amounting to over Ôö¼├║16 billion, and the fact that the network was flogged off at around a quarter of its real value.(13) A leap in price, reflecting recent good news at the company, could occur if its offer is taken off the table.(14) The door swung open before he could reach it, and he was forced to leap back to avoid having his nose broken for the second time.(15) That was a sharp leap from the 21 percent who didn't vote in 1995.(16) Price rises were inevitable, given the leap in fuel costs, driver pay increases and higher insurance.
(1) leap year :: ليپ سال
(2) leap of faith :: ايمان جي ليپ
(3) leap up :: مٿي ليپ
(4) quantum leap :: quantum ليپ
(5) leap out :: ٻاهر ليپ
(6) to leap :: ليپ ڪرڻ
(7) leap forward :: اڳتي ليپ
(8) leap over :: مٿان ليپ
(9) leap ahead :: اڳي ليپ
(10) take a leap :: هڪ ليپ وٺي
1. jump ::
2. sudden rise ::
3. saltation ::
5. jump over ::
مٿي ٽپو ڏي
6. spring ::
7. rush ::
8. accept eagerly ::
9. form hastily ::
10. increase rapidly ::
وهن ۾ اضافو
11. jump ::
leap, leaped, leaper, leapers, leaping, leaps
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You've taken a great
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
At best, it's a modest LEAP forward...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
To run, to LEAP, to hunt.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
An extension of his ability
to LEAP buildings...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
It's a small LEAP from
there to sexual infidelity.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
English to Sindhi Dictionary: leap
Meaning and definitions of leap, translation in Sindhi language for leap with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of leap in Sindhi and in English
Tags for the entry "leap"
What leap means in Sindhi, leap meaning
in Sindhi, leap definition, examples and pronunciation
of leap in Sindhi language.