Noun(1) a characteristic state or mode of living(2) the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities(3) the course of existence of an individual; the actions and events that occur in living(4) the condition of living or the state of being alive(5) the period during which something is functional (as between birth and death(6) the period between birth and the present time(7) the period from the present until death(8) a living person(9) animation and energy in action or expression(10) living things collectively(11) the organic phenomenon that distinguishes living organisms from nonliving ones(12) an account of the series of events making up a person's life(13) a motive for living(14) a prison term lasting as long as the prisoner lives
(1) animal life(2) From this process emerges spontaneous sketches and studied works from life or the imagination.(3) the person who saved my life(4) The worldly life and the religious life are always considered two sides of a coin in Islam.(5) the ice-cream vendors were the only signs of life(6) student life(7) prison life(8) little is known of his early life(9) It may have put me off female singers for life .(10) In just a few of them the constants have taken on the right values for the creation of stars, life and evolution.(11) The banks are green again after months of gloom and the margins are alive with life .(12) she brought a new life into the world(13) He was probably scarred for life , but his parents must have been delighted at their ingenuity.(14) In a matter of minutes, the hallway is not barren and lonely; it teems with life and sound.(15) she loves life in the fast lane(16) The prop and rudder were intact here as well, and the whole wreck was alive with life .
(1) love life :: زندگيء سان پيار ڪريو
(2) new life :: نئين زندگي
(3) half life :: اڌ زندگي
(4) such is life :: جيئن ته زندگي آهي
(5) way of life :: زندگي گذارڻ جو طريقو
(6) for life :: زندگيء لاء
(7) life expectancy :: آڪهه
(8) life jacket :: زندگيء جي جيڪٽ
(9) still life :: اڃا زندگي
1. existence ::
2. living things ::
ساهه واريون شيون
3. way of life ::
زندگي گذارڻ جو طريقو
4. lifetime ::
5. vivacity ::
6. moving spirit ::
7. person ::
8. the way of the world ::
دنيا جو رستو
10. life sentence ::
زندگيء جي سزا
12. life story ::
زندگي جي ڪهاڻي
13. living ::
1. lethargy ::
life, lifeless, lifelike
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
his significance in my LIFE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
When I left India for America,
I was never more scared in my LIFE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
Sure. Open up a college fund,
shop for LIFE insurance
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
If in two hours I haven’t obtained
those proofs of LIFE, then we’ll go in.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
I've served men my entire LIFE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
English to Sindhi Dictionary: life
Meaning and definitions of life, translation in Sindhi language for life with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of life in Sindhi and in English
Tags for the entry "life"
What life means in Sindhi, life meaning
in Sindhi, life definition, examples and pronunciation
of life in Sindhi language.