- پالتو جانور
Noun(1) any animals kept for use or profit
(1) markets for the trading of livestock(2) It is definitely a bit more tricky for those who have extensive movements of livestock on and off the farm each week.(3) Vaccinations will only take place following a veterinary inspection of livestock .(4) As well as farm livestock , there will be showing classes for horses, goats and donkeys.(5) Foxes cause great damage to livestock and farms in general, and as such they are considered to be a pest.(6) Some farms have security men checking to make sure that livestock in fields are safe.(7) He then sold all his livestock and replaced them with four breeds of pedigree cattle.(8) Farmers tell him that livestock graze the sward very tightly so there is no wastage.(9) Traffic jams were expected because farmers were taking livestock with them.(10) Therefore it could not be used for keeping livestock and for farming in general.(11) These movement restrictions apply to all farmed livestock within that area.(12) The government took the initiative to send seed and livestock to these farms.(13) Anyone with knowledge of livestock and pedigree cattle will appreciate their true value.(14) Fireworks must not be set off near livestock or horses in fields or close to barns and stables.(15) The poor are poor because they have no assets like land, livestock or a fish pond.(16) People would bring cattle and other livestock from all around the area to be shipped out.
(1) livestock feed :: زنده خوراڪ
(2) livestock farming :: جانورن جي پوکي
(3) livestock breeding :: پالتو جانور جو نسل
(4) livestock products :: زنده شين
1. stock ::
2. farm animal ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Land, LIVESTOCK, children.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
stealing all our crops and LIVESTOCK,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
She's sending virtual LIVESTOCK
to random men on the Internet.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
You two will ride in the rear guard
and protect the LIVESTOCK.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
English to Sindhi Dictionary: livestock
Meaning and definitions of livestock, translation in Sindhi language for livestock with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of livestock in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "livestock"
What livestock means in Sindhi, livestock meaning in Sindhi, livestock definition, examples and pronunciation of livestock in Sindhi language.