Adjective(1) lacking companions or companionship(2) marked by dejection from being alone(3) characterized by or preferring solitude(4) devoid of creatures
(1) Hearing her father's voice made her incredibly lonely .(2) Even in rural farming districts, there is simply no such thing as a lonely road.(3) He is going to end up a lonely old man whose kids only call him on holidays because they feel like they have to.(4) Arms and legs are getting goosepimply and lonely sweaters now have companions.(5) An old lady is a bit lonely and decides she needs a pet for company.(6) Many of them were black and white, and they were mainly of lonely places and people.(7) Making crucial business decisions on one's own means that it can be lonely at the top.(8) We both felt lonely not being with our parents.(9) There is a distant bridge, a small harbor, and a lonely road that leads to another beach town.(10) A lonely housewife starts up a friendship with a pet portrait painter.(11) After many hours of hunting, Ken found a lonely scallop and I found an interesting bottle.(12) I was very lonely for the rest of the night.(13) Even when he had his friends with him he always seemed lonely .(14) Western Australia is a land of open roads, of vehicle dependence and lonely highways.(15) Those handful of days were long enough to realize how lonely an old timer could truly be.(16) Mine is a lonely existence, because no training partner can stay with me.
(1) feel lonely :: اڪيلو محسوس ڪرڻ
(2) sad and lonely :: اداس ۽ اڪيلو
(3) be lonely :: اڪيلو ٿي
(4) lonely people :: اڪيلو ماڻهو
(5) lonely place :: قبض جي جاء
1. isolated ::
2. solitary ::
4. lone ::
5. lonesome ::
6. unfrequented ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and we beat Lonely Larry and
Captain Sweatpants in the next round...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
Perhaps we can assign
a color to LONELY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
Your bed must be LONELY.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
he was LONELY and vulnerable
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
Anyway, I was pretty LONELY,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
English to Sindhi Dictionary: lonely
Meaning and definitions of lonely, translation in Sindhi language for lonely with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lonely in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lonely"
What lonely means in Sindhi, lonely meaning in Sindhi, lonely definition, examples and pronunciation of lonely in Sindhi language.