Noun(1) water soaked soil; soft wet earth(2) slanderous remarks or charges
Verb(1) soil with mud, muck, or mire(2) plaster with mud
(1) With so much traffic on the track, it quickly turned to sticky, thick mud .(2) they are trying to sling mud at me to cover up their defeat(3) He had brushed the mud off his boots.(4) the two sides took over the local media to throw mud at each other(5) The weather has turned foul and the boys are tramping through knee-deep mud .(6) I left the battlefield with ancient mud caked to the bottom of my shoes.(7) ankle deep in mud, we squelched across a meadow(8) She doggedly regained her footing and ran on, brown, dirty mud splattered in her long midnight blue hair.(9) Frozen mud is caked on their boots and trousers, evidence of their late night rides.(10) mud huts(11) William looked down at the pond's floor and saw sticky mud everywhere.(12) How do I clean mud off silk shoes?(13) You throw enough mud it sticks and that's the name of the game.(14) Looking around, he seemed to be in a mud brick hut.(15) Her formerly blue jeans now looked black with all the dried mud and dirt.(16) The city is located on an island in the inland Niger delta, and is surrounded by mud brick walls.
(1) mud flap :: گاري flap
(2) mud pie :: گاري پاي
(3) mud brick :: گاري سرن
(4) stick-in-the-mud :: لٺ-۾-جي-گاري
(5) mud puddle :: گاري puddle
(6) clear as mud :: گاري جي طور تي پڌرو
(7) as clear as mud :: گاري جي طور تي جيئن ته واضح
(8) cover with mud :: گاري سان ڪپڙا
1. mire ::
2. sludge ::
3. ooze ::
4. silt ::
5. clay ::
6. dirt ::
7. soil ::
8. mire ::
9. muck ::
10. muck up ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
A pile of MUD.
Mud and shit and twigs.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
It’s a bit early
to take the MUD and the bikinis out.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
My horse took an arrow so I was on foot,
slogging through the MUD.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
You enjoy leaping from one stone
onto another in MUD pools.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
English to Sindhi Dictionary: mud
Meaning and definitions of mud, translation in Sindhi language for mud with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mud in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mud"
What mud means in Sindhi, mud meaning in Sindhi, mud definition, examples and pronunciation of mud in Sindhi language.