- ضروري آهيnecessaries
Noun(1) anything indispensable
Adjective(1) absolutely essential(2) unavoidably determined by prior circumstances
(1) The magazine, he says, is ├ö├ç├┐a necessary consequence of their superstar status├ö├ç├û.(2) If the answer is still yes, you must accept all the necessary consequences.(3) driving is a necessary evil(4) How can one responsibly teach writers who use the reader's revulsion and horror as necessary responses?(5) Many developing countries may lack the resources necessary to prevent such outbreaks.(6) So urgency cannot be construed as a strictly necessary condition for the status of an impulse or desire as addictive.(7) He saw radical skepticism as a necessary consequence of the misery of the human condition.(8) leaving players out is a necessary part of the manager's job(9) Because the dealer may not follow through on completing and filing the necessary paperwork.(10) Killing wasn't fun or heroic; it was simply sometimes necessary for survival.(11) The necessary consequence is that there had to be a redefinition of the rights and obligations of the parents, and of those with care of children.(12) It is not a necessary consequence, or a condition, of industrialization.(13) If it is shown that the opinion actually formed is not an opinion of this character, then the necessary opinion does not exist.(14) But biodiversity is a necessary precondition for the long-term maintenance of biological resources.(15) Other disciplines and artistic representation are an inevitable and necessary part of the mix.(16) Often it's impossible for the architect of a company to make the changes necessary to ensure it survives.
(1) not necessary :: ضروري ناهي
(2) if necessary :: جيڪڏهن ضرورت هجي
(3) it is necessary :: اهو ضروري آهي
(4) it is not necessary :: اهو ضروري ناهي
(5) as necessary :: جيئن ضروري
(6) it's necessary :: اهو ضروري آهي
(7) when necessary :: جڏهن ضروري
(8) necessary evil :: ضروري بڇڙائي
(9) absolutely necessary :: بلڪل ضروري
(10) very necessary :: تمام ضروري آهي
1. obligatory ::
2. requisite ::
4. compulsory ::
5. mandatory ::
6. imperative ::
8. de rigueur ::
9. essential ::
10. indispensable ::
11. vital ::
12. necessity ::
13. requirement ::
جي گهرج آهي
14. requisite ::
15. essential ::
1. elective ::
2. voluntary ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Come on. Is that really NECESSARY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
remains every bit as NECESSARY to them
as it is unpleasant for us.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
Yeah? Well, not NECESSARY,
we broke up again.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
Really? Was that really NECESSARY?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
Uh, that's not NECESSARY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
English to Sindhi Dictionary: necessary
Meaning and definitions of necessary, translation in Sindhi language for necessary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of necessary in Sindhi and in English
Tags for the entry "necessary"
What necessary means in Sindhi, necessary meaning
in Sindhi, necessary definition, examples and pronunciation
of necessary in Sindhi language.