- ضرورتجي ضرورت آهيneedfulجي ضرورتضرورت ناهي
Noun(1) a condition requiring relief(2) anything that is necessary but lacking(3) the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal; the reason for the action; that which gives purpose and direction to behavior(4) a state of extreme poverty or destitution
Verb(1) require as useful, just, or proper(2) have need of(3) have or feel a need for
(1) Clinicians need to understand that this recommendation can reduce the risk of errors.(2) How can they be available for a photo opportunity but not there to help people in their hour of need ?(3) if you have need of further instructions(4) Sadly, the band's most recent work satisfies this desperate need to an alarming degree.(5) do you need anything?(6) If they persist, they may find that relativism will prove a poor friend in their hour of need .(7) East Yorkshire pig farmers don't need reminding of that.(8) they need to win tomorrow(9) Some people felt there would be a need for security cameras if the shop were re-opened.(10) we need her permission(11) all you need to do is register(12) Present-day reality highlights the pressing need for the state's advance preparation for possible wars.(13) A need for counting arose, then writing and numerals were needed to record transactions.(14) It is easy to see why the First Minister turned to Ward in an hour of need .(15) there's no need to worry(16) you need to be over 21 to enter the competition
(1) no need :: في الحال ضرورت
(2) need help :: مدد گهرجي
(3) in need :: ضرورت ۾
(4) need not :: ضرورت ناهي
(5) the need :: جي ضرورت
(6) in need of :: جي ضرورت ۾
(7) no need to :: في ڪرڻ جي ضرورت آهي
(8) need rest :: باقي جي ضرورت آهي
1. necessity ::
2. requirement ::
جي گهرج آهي
4. difficulty ::
5. penury ::
6. want ::
7. demand ::
8. motivation ::
9. require ::
جي ضرورت آهي
10. have to ::
11. yearn for ::
12. call for ::
need, needed, needful, needing, needless, needy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
[sighs] Rajesh, you NEED to stop
being so hard on yourself.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
But we NEED to get
this business done quickly.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
We NEED more.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
Leonard, I told you, buddy.
We don't NEED to use your laser.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
You NEED to cut the cord with Penny.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
English to Sindhi Dictionary: need
Meaning and definitions of need, translation in Sindhi language for need with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of need in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "need"
What need means in Sindhi, need meaning in Sindhi, need definition, examples and pronunciation of need in Sindhi language.