- ڪڏهن به
Adverb(1) not ever; at no time in the past or future(2) not at all; certainly not; not in any circumstances
(1) we promised never to forget(2) William had been on their minds ever since he left but he was never a topic between them.(3) I will never ever forget it(4) I used to drive past it all the time in a previous job but never went into the grounds.(5) she was kind, never forgetting to ring me(6) he never even knew her name(7) you'd never believe what I heard(8) I'll never forgive him for it(9) His putt never troubles the hole and it slips a few feet past for another difficult putt.(10) he never turned up(11) the secret is never to give up(12) we'll probably never know the answers(13) He had never been late for training and if he was ever running late he would ring to let us know.(14) He said he'd never had any experience with this and no one had ever raised this before.(15) you never know what could happen(16) She said she has never heard of a single errant cyclist being brought to book in Kingston.
(1) never mind :: دل ۾ نه ڪجو
(2) never give up :: ڪڏهن مايوس نه ٿيو
(3) never again :: وري ڪڏهن به نه
(4) never ever :: ڪڏهن ڪڏهن
(5) now or never :: ھاڻي يا ڪڏھن به نه
(6) almost never :: لڳ ڀڳ ڪڏهن به نه
(7) you never know :: توهان کي خبر ڪڏهن به نه
(8) better late than never :: ڀلا جي ڀيٽ ۾ دير سان ڪڏهن
(9) never-ending :: اڻ کٽ
1. not ever ::
2. not at all ::
1. always ::
2. continuously ::
3. ever ::
4. forever ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I've NEVER slept with a knight before.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
...to pretend it NEVER happened.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
you're NEVER gonna believe this.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
I did ask him.
He'd NEVER heard of a three-eyed raven.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
He NEVER wanted you to be a Kingsguard,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
English to Sindhi Dictionary: never
Meaning and definitions of never, translation in Sindhi language for never with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of never in Sindhi and in English
Tags for the entry "never"
What never means in Sindhi, never meaning
in Sindhi, never definition, examples and pronunciation
of never in Sindhi language.