- اضافي وقتovertimes
Noun(1) work done in addition to regular working hours(2) playing time beyond regulation, to break a tie
Adverb(1) beyond the regular time
(1) The game went to overtime , for two reasons: 21 offensive rebounds, 50 overall.(2) Often wages are very low, hours long and forced overtime common.(3) Yes, it was a brief analysis of the award provisions, finding that there was explicit in the award ordinary hours for casuals and overtime hours.(4) they lost in overtime(5) Although he only has an income of 800 yuan per month, he works overtime every day.(6) The most obvious sign of our victory is that management has agreed to pay strikers their full wages, including scheduled overtime and full bonuses, for the days they were on strike.(7) The Texans turned three turnovers into 17 points and blocked a field goal in overtime to keep the game tied.(8) fewer opportunities for overtime(9) The veteran has accounted for four of the team's six victories with field goals in the final seconds of regulation or overtime .(10) And how his heart flamed when his loathsome boss slapped on the additional insult of overtime hours or weekend work.(11) I was just very thankful, think her guardian angel was working overtime that day.(12) That came after the Devils finished off the Lightning in the third overtime of Game 5.(13) The company's answer is to offer bonuses for working seven hour long overtime shifts.(14) For some reason, they forgot to list the odds against the game going into overtime - which almost happened.(15) The dispute involves the payment of overtime , which York workers believe they are entitled to whenever agency workers are called in.(16) One-third of the nurses worked overtime every day they worked during the four weeks.
(1) over time :: اضافي وقت
(2) work overtime :: ڪم overtime
(3) do overtime :: overtime ڪندا
(4) overtime pay :: overtime ادا
(5) overtime hours :: overtime ڪلاڪ
(6) overtime rate :: overtime شرح
(7) overtime work :: overtime ڪم
(8) overtime ban :: overtime پابندي
1. extra time ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And we don't mind OVERTIME.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
English to Sindhi Dictionary: overtime
Meaning and definitions of overtime, translation in Sindhi language for overtime with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of overtime in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "overtime"
What overtime means in Sindhi, overtime meaning in Sindhi, overtime definition, examples and pronunciation of overtime in Sindhi language.