Noun(1) a set of two similar things considered as a unit(2) two items of the same kind(3) two people considered as a unit(4) a poker hand with 2 cards of the same value
Verb(1) form a pair or pairs(2) bring two objects, ideas, or people together(3) occur in pairs(4) arrange in pairs(5) engage in sexual intercourse
(1) Once outside, Rebecca donned a pair of sunglasses, effectively hiding her silvery eyes.(2) I quickly hurried over to the closet and pulled out my cleanest pair of jeans.(3) Then I was idly wondering what kind of sauce to pair with this pasta.(4) I yanked a white boat neck sweater over the gray halter to pair with the pleated gray skirt I was wearing.(5) I think one of them had a pair of nines and one had a pair of aces.(6) In many species pairs are stable for at least three years, and some butterflyfishes may pair for life.(7) So singletons out there, don't give up hope, your pair is out there somewhere!(8) He added a pair of filters that correspond to two bands of infrared light needed to detect aflatoxin and fumonisin.(9) Pair a basic pair of jeans with a shirt you really like, or a cool belt or shoes.(10) Grab a pair of sharp scissors and at least two pairs of pants you won't miss until next winter.(11) The proposed jackpot would be awarded, for a side bet, to players receiving both a royal flush and a pair of aces.(12) a company run by a pair of brothers(13) a pair of scissors(14) Females pair with a male within a day of arriving and begin building their first nest within a few days.(15) Sally suggests putting together a pair of straight trousers with a biggish top and a belt slung around loosely.(16) get out, the pair of you
(1) au pair :: کوٽي ڏنيون
(2) a pair of :: جي هڪ ڏنيون
(3) a pair :: هڪ جوڙو
(4) a pair of shoes :: بوٽ جو هڪ ڏنيون
(5) pair up :: مٿي ڏنيون
(6) pair of scissors :: scissors جي ڏنيون
(7) pair of shoes :: بوٽ جي ڏنيون
(8) a pair of scissors :: scissors جي هڪ ڏنيون
(9) a pair of trousers :: سلوار جو هڪ ڏنيون
(10) pair of pants :: پتلون جي ڏنيون
2. two ::
3. couplet ::
4. couple ::
5. duad ::
6. brace ::
7. match ::
8. geminate ::
9. pair off ::
10. mate ::
11. twin ::
pair, paired, pairing, pairings, pairs, pairwise
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'd wear shorts if I had a PAIR, 78.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
Here, sit down. I brought a PAIR for you.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
That's a good one. They'll PAIR nicely
with my Draculoni and Cheese.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
Is it at all possible
that you're knitting a PAIR of pants?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
I’ve got a PAIR of scissors
and I can get hold of more tools.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
English to Sindhi Dictionary: pair
Meaning and definitions of pair, translation in Sindhi language for pair with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pair in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pair"
What pair means in Sindhi, pair meaning in Sindhi, pair definition, examples and pronunciation of pair in Sindhi language.