- حصوڏيڻچيريوسونمڪمل طورسڪندر
Noun(1) something determined in relation to something that includes it(2) something less than the whole of a human artifact(3) a portion of a natural object(4) that which concerns a person with regard to a particular role or situation(5) the extended spatial location of something(6) the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group(7) an actor's portrayal of someone in a play(8) assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group(9) one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole(10) a line of scalp that can be seen when sections of hair are combed in opposite directions(11) the melody carried by a particular voice or instrument in polyphonic music(12) the effort contributed by a person in bringing about a result(13) an item that is an instance of some type
Verb(1) go one's own way; move apart(2) discontinue an association or relation; go different ways(3) leave(4) come apart(5) force, take, or pull apart
Adverb(1) to some extent; in some degree; not wholly
(1) his mother is part Irish(2) they feel part of the community(3) Yes, they have injuries, but their bad luck is the lesser part of the story.(4) To omit what Paul himself would have regarded an essential part of his life seems rather offensive.(5) the early part of 1999(6) the part in her hair was white and straight(7) The post would be part funded by Essex County Council for the next three years.(8) Hounds were in ascendancy in the early part of the second half and Cygan went close yet again following a flowing move.(9) Gambling is a fundamental part of human nature - we all take risks in daily life.(10) body part(11) in such a place his part is to make good(12) the lower part of your leg(13) That was good enough for me and the phrase formed a central part of my story.(14) All Blacks had much of the pressure in the early part of the second half and got back into contention with a converted try.(15) she was memorizing a part(16) we all have a part to play in preserving the countryside
(1) spare part :: اضافي حصو
(2) take part :: حصو وٺو
(3) part-time :: بچيل وقت
(4) take part in :: ۾ بهرو وٺڻ
(5) part time job :: حصو وقت نوڪري
(6) for the most part :: سڀ کان حصو لاء
(7) body part :: جسم حصو
(8) part of :: جو حصو
(9) part of speech :: تقرير جو حصو
1. incomplete ::
2. bit ::
3. component ::
4. part of the body ::
جي جسم جو حصو
5. section ::
6. district ::
9. involvement ::
10. parting ::
11. share ::
12. region ::
13. character ::
14. piece ::
15. function ::
16. division ::
17. portion ::
18. voice ::
19. separate ::
20. leave ::
21. start ::
22. disunite ::
23. split ::
26. partially ::
impart, imparted, imparts, part, parted, partly, parts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
For me, the worst PART was when
people saw us leave with them.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
For the most PART.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
If the other houses
sense weakness on his PART,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
I've done my PART.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
- I love this PART!
- Me too!
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
English to Sindhi Dictionary: part
Meaning and definitions of part, translation in Sindhi language for part with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of part in Sindhi and in English
Tags for the entry "part"
What part means in Sindhi, part meaning
in Sindhi, part definition, examples and pronunciation
of part in Sindhi language.