Noun(1) an excavation that is (usually(2) a small lake(3) an organization of people or resources that can be shared(4) an association of companies for some definite purpose(5) any communal combination of funds(6) a small body of standing water (rainwater(7) the combined stakes of the betters(8) something resembling a pool of liquid(9) any of various games played on a pool table having 6 pockets
Verb(1) combine into a common fund(2) join or form a pool of people
(1) Luke summarized while he and Mary played pool at Billiards.(2) The basic premise of a mutual fund involves a group of investors who pool their assets so that they can afford the services of a professional money manager.(3) All those who match all six main numbers share the amount in the Jackpot pool , which depends mainly on total sales.(4) they entered a contract to pool any gains and invest them profitably(5) This will be based in the Auckland region in order to pool the resources and share them fairly amongst the different tertiary providers there.(6) Warren's body was found lying in a pool of blood on a staircase by two employees at about 7.30 am.(7) And, if so, what should the dollar amount for the pool of punitive damages be?(8) But I did get up and play a game of pool - which I lost by sinking the cue ball on my 8-ball shot.(9) You can hike ravines like Emma Gorge, arriving at a circular pool fed by waters plunging over a high cliff.(10) Some drivers pool their resources to share one or more cars.(11) the oldest vehicle in the motor pool(12) Monson Road members can play pool , snooker, darts, bar billiards, and enjoy live entertainment including karaoke and discos.(13) The center didn't have a pool , so swimming wasn't an option.(14) In the motor pool , mechanics pulled the transmission from a bomb-battered Humvee.(15) Each tournament will feature a pool phase followed by a straight knockout competition as has been used on the international circuit for the last two years.(16) Wrestlers will fight each other within their pool , with the winners of the two four-man pools qualifying for the semi-finals.
(1) swimming pool :: ترڻ وارو تلاءَ
(2) pool party :: تلاء پارٽي
(3) pool table :: تلاء ميز
(4) play pool :: راند تلاء
(5) indoor swimming pool :: بند ترڻ جي تلاء
(6) outdoor pool :: آئوٽ ڊور تلاء
(7) gene pool :: لکتون gene تلاء
(8) paddling pool :: paddling تلاء
(9) plunge pool :: ٺاھيندو تلاء
(10) pool hall :: تلاء هال
1. puddle ::
2. swimming pool ::
ترڻ وارو تلاءَ
3. supply ::
سامان جي فراهمي
4. fund ::
5. lottery ::
6. pond ::
7. pocket billiards ::
8. kitty ::
9. consortium ::
10. combine ::
pool, pooled, pooling, pools
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Floating in a warm POOL
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
I just built a virtual POOL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
Like, go over to the university POOL
and play water polo?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
I'm sorry about the POOL.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
...where you soak your feet
in a POOL of fish...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
English to Sindhi Dictionary: pool
Meaning and definitions of pool, translation in Sindhi language for pool with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pool in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pool"
What pool means in Sindhi, pool meaning in Sindhi, pool definition, examples and pronunciation of pool in Sindhi language.