Noun(1) any factual evidence that helps to establish the truth of something(2) a formal series of statements showing that if one thing is true something else necessarily follows from it(3) a measure of alcoholic strength expressed as an integer twice the percentage of alcohol present (by volume(4) (printing(5) a trial photographic print from a negative(6) the act of validating; finding or testing the truth of something
Verb(1) make or take a proof of, such as a photographic negative, an etching, or typeset(2) knead to reach proper lightness(3) read for errors(4) activate by mixing with water and sometimes sugar or milk(5) make resistant (to harm
Adjective(1) (used in combination or as a suffix
(1) Therefore, a total ban on private use of the lagoon requires concrete scientific proof of negative influences.(2) Your liver processes alcohol out of your system at an average rate of about 1.5 ounces of 80 proof alcohol an hour.(3) That's completely absurd and there's no proof to validate that statement.(4) It gives a proof that every whole number has a Fibonacci number for which it is a factor.(5) The laws of evidence and proof are aimed at establishing beyond a doubt which individual is guilty.(6) I am always impressed with accurate proof reading.(7) Accompanying the CD-R is a set of proof pages that the printer can use to make sure that the magazine that is being printed matches the sample pages.(8) The proof of this theorem makes essential use of free choice sequences.(9) It is too easy to find fault, to point a finger, without any facts or proof .(10) She explained that 12 staff joined colleagues from across the county to update their training in the use of the chemical- proof suits.(11) Counsel set out parts of the appellant's proof of evidence available at the trial.(12) He was asking me to proof something I'd already proofed, saying they'd made more changes.(13) An argument becomes a proof when the mathematical community agrees it is such.(14) They are based on the false assumption that the substantive offence requires proof of a fact that life is endangered.(15) So, in the absence of a mathematical proof deciding this question, none of us has any a priori knowledge about this question in either direction.(16) A little while later he emailed me with irrefutable proof of my guilt.
(1) proof of concept :: تصور جي دليل
(2) burden of proof :: دليل جي تڪليف
(3) proof of payment :: ادائگي جي دليل
(4) proof of identity :: سڃاڻپ جو ثبوت
(5) proof of :: جو ثبوت
(6) future proof :: مستقبل جي دليل
(7) proof load :: دليل بار
1. resistant to ::
2. immune from ::
3. unaffected by ::
4. invulnerable to ::
5. impenetrable by ::
6. impervious to ::
7. repellent to ::
8. evidence ::
9. verification ::
12. confirmation ::
13. certification ::
14. documentation ::
15. validation ::
18. proofread ::
1. disproof ::
proof, proofed, proofing, proofs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
All right, Hofstadter, here's
all the PROOF you need.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
Conclusive PROOF that I am
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
I want a PROOF of life of each hostage,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
And if you find the PROOF?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
Now, you think that was wise?
Proof of our what?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
English to Sindhi Dictionary: proof
Meaning and definitions of proof, translation in Sindhi language for proof with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of proof in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "proof"
What proof means in Sindhi, proof meaning in Sindhi, proof definition, examples and pronunciation of proof in Sindhi language.