- نالي ماترrationalistحقيقتنrationallyrationals
Noun(1) an integer or a fraction
Adjective(1) consistent with or based on or using reason(2) of or associated with or requiring the use of the mind(3) capable of being expressed as a quotient of integers(4) having its source in or being guided by the intellect (as distinguished from experience or emotion
(1) As rational beings, then we are duty bound to be morally upright.(2) How can I be so sure that he'll continue to alienate the rational and sensible voting public with his political decisions?(3) There is implanted in every rational being the capacity to distinguish the true from the false, to weigh the evidence, and to confront the world without illusions.(4) If the substantive law of security could be more rational , so too could the terminology.(5) He also helped to establish the Roman Empire on a much more rational basis.(6) Anyway, enough of the justification of why a supposedly logical and rational person such as myself could take interest in something as supposedly trivial as astrology.(7) Purely rational arguments often fail to capture potential political audiences, so appeals to emotion are extremely useful.(8) Interestingly, even the mentally deranged humans are rational if not sensible.(9) Maybe it is simply so beyond our knowing that rational thinking breaks down.(10) Because these choices seem rational in the circumstances does not remove the fact that decisions have been made.(11) The set of rational numbers is denumerable, that is, it has cardinal number d.(12) He sounded like he thought that was a complete, perfectly rational explanation.(13) To be honest, I once thought about having another woman, but I did not do it because I was able to be rational , I did not want to take any risks.(14) He wasn't supposed to be rational and logical like this!(15) Rationality in creation (like the genetic code) is a logical consequence of a rational God, who speaks to man through his Son.(16) JACK McConnell came across last week, in the course of a lengthy interview, as rational , down-to-earth, pragmatic and fair.
(1) rational number :: نالي ماتر تعداد
(2) rational function :: نالي ماتر فعل
(3) rational choice :: نالي ماتر اختيار
(4) be rational :: نالي ماتر وڃي
1. logical ::
2. sane ::
3. intelligent ::
4. intellectual ::
5. rational number ::
نالي ماتر تعداد
1. irrational ::
2. unreasonable ::
3. unreasoning ::
4. unthinking ::
rational, rationalist, rationalists, rationality, rationally, rationals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No RATIONAL person would do
as you have done.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
Yes, it's what a RATIONAL person does
when his entire life's work is invalidated...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
but Sheldon being A
RATIONAL, thoughtful person?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
to restore order
and RATIONAL leadership.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
you're a RATIONAL man.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
English to Sindhi Dictionary: rational
Meaning and definitions of rational, translation in Sindhi language for rational with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rational in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rational"
What rational means in Sindhi, rational meaning in Sindhi, rational definition, examples and pronunciation of rational in Sindhi language.