Noun(1) the cognitive process of understanding a written linguistic message(2) a particular interpretation or performance(3) a datum about some physical state that is presented to a user by a meter or similar instrument(4) written material intended to be read(5) a mental representation of the meaning or significance of something(6) a city on the River Thames in Berkshire in southern England(7) a public instance of reciting or repeating (from memory(8) the act of measuring with meters or similar instruments
Verb(1) interpret something that is written or printed(2) have or contain a certain wording or form(3) look at, interpret, and say out loud something that is written or printed(4) obtain data from magnetic tapes or other digital sources(5) interpret the significance of, as of palms, tea leaves, intestines, the sky; also of human behavior(6) interpret something in a certain way; convey a particular meaning or impression(7) be a student of a certain subject(8) indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments(9) audition for a stage role by reading parts of a role(10) to hear and understand(11) make sense of a language
(1) Also on that page is some fascinating reading about how earthquakes prove that the Earth is hollow.(2) The Green Party supports this bill and will do so through to the final reading .(3) Maybe their map reading or compass reading is not very good.(4) Perhaps readers will disagree with the Professor's comparative reading .(5) A child with a learning disability may have goals in the areas of improving reading and math skills.(6) the reading of a will(7) However, I also think that a careful reading of the document shows the bishops were not saying this.(8) The acquisition of reading and writing skills was a socially selective process.(9) Also, a naive reading would imagine that this knowledge on the fringe is the easiest to change.(10) It's not like they're books someone would normally want to read for light reading !(11) One in ten pupils are leaving school in the Blackburn and Darwen area without basic reading and writing skills.(12) These are the fruit of her intense and wide reading in primary literature.(13) An outsider's account of the machinations involved makes fascinating reading .(14) Much of what Orme tells us is familiar, though he brings the fruits of very wide reading to enrich the discourse.(15) The singer showed off the book's colourful illustrations to the youngsters, but ended her reading after five minutes.(16) His reading and writing skills have also dramatically changed.
(1) read :: پڙهڻ
(2) reading and writing :: پڙهڻ ۽ لکڻ
(3) reading comprehension :: پڙهڻ فهم
(4) reading book :: پڙهڻ ڪتاب
(5) reading room :: سيني جو ڪمرو
(6) reading glasses :: پڙهڻ glasses
(7) reading lamp :: پڙهڻ ڏيئو
(8) worth reading :: پڙهڻ لڳي
(9) intensive reading :: ڪارهيو پڙهڻ
(10) reading light :: پڙهڻ نور
2. book learning ::
ڪتاب جي سکيا
3. passage ::
4. interpretation ::
5. record ::
6. recitation ::
7. meter reading ::
ننڍن ننڍن پڙهڻ
8. version ::
9. reading material ::
10. peruse ::
12. decipher ::
13. interpret ::
14. indicate ::
صاف ظاهر آهي
15. translate ::
16. scan ::
17. record ::
18. take ::
19. say ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Certainly a lot more women
are READING comic books now.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
She's just sitting in there
READING a magazine.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
Don't worry. I've kept them all
at a high-school graduate READING level.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
- Do you waive READING of the charges?
- Yeah, fine.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
READING, READING extensively.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
English to Sindhi Dictionary: reading
Meaning and definitions of reading, translation in Sindhi language for reading with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reading in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "reading"
What reading means in Sindhi, reading meaning in Sindhi, reading definition, examples and pronunciation of reading in Sindhi language.