Noun(1) all of your experiences that determine how things appear to you(2) the state of being actual or real(3) the state of the world as it really is rather than as you might want it to be(4) the quality possessed by something that is real
(1) This is part of the reality of women's experience in today's Ireland.(2) I am sure it will prove to be another one of the more quality reality shows out there.(3) I know, because I've witnessed the stunning reality of daily existence in the North.(4) That is very different from reality television or commercial porn sites, where the machines are owned and steered by a company.(5) the reality of Marryat's detail(6) In those cases the House in effect decided that the substance or reality of the composite transactions was to be considered free of any artificial steps.(7) The reality of the child's early experience may or may not be known.(8) the paperless office may yet become a reality(9) All of that combines to work against the sense of immersion and reality created by the graphics and large gameworld.(10) You see, a long time ago, some academic came up with the idea that reality doesn't actually exist.(11) Recognition and acceptance of truth and reality replaces false ideas.(12) Anywhere outside you will experience the reality of traffic going forwards - in quantity, at speed.(13) Unfortunately though, this only seems to be a good idea, instead of reality .(14) reality television(15) But a York research team is at the forefront of a project which aims to make this previously far-fetched dream a reality .(16) If networks run out of ideas for reality shows before the viewers get sick of them, then they'll return to a scripted program format.
(1) in reality :: حقيقت ۾
(2) reality show :: ريئلٽي شو
(3) virtual reality :: مجازي حقيقت
(4) reality check :: حقيقت هڻندا
(5) augmented reality :: وڌايو حقيقت
(6) escape from reality :: حقيقت کان فرار
(7) face reality :: منهن حقيقت
(8) objective reality :: مقصد حقيقت
(9) reality testing :: حقيقت جاچ
1. the real world ::
2. fact ::
3. verisimilitude ::
4. world ::
1. fiction ::
2. illusion ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm interested in REALITY.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
and Howard's making that
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
Seems you've begun to question
the nature of your REALITY.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
the nature of your REALITY?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
the terrifying REALITY of being trapped
in a relationship with Amy forever.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
English to Sindhi Dictionary: reality
Meaning and definitions of reality, translation in Sindhi language for reality with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reality in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "reality"
What reality means in Sindhi, reality meaning in Sindhi, reality definition, examples and pronunciation of reality in Sindhi language.