- جي خاتميبيٺيگھٽبيڪش
Verb(1) cut down on; make a reduction in(2) make less complex(3) bring to humbler or weaker state or condition(4) simplify the form of a mathematical equation of expression by substituting one term for another(5) lower in grade or rank or force somebody into an undignified situation(6) be the essential element(7) reduce in size; reduce physically(8) lessen and make more modest(9) make smaller(10) to remove oxygen from a compound, or cause to react with hydrogen or form a hydride, or to undergo an increase in the number of electrons(11) narrow or limit(12) put down by force or intimidation(13) undergo meiosis(14) reposition (a broken bone after surgery(15) destress and thus weaken a sound when pronouncing it(16) reduce in scope while retaining essential elements
(1) Young people considering setting up in business should look to reduce the risk involved as much as possible.(2) But what is being done to try and lower this risk and thus reduce the cost of car insurance for everyone?(3) Next, take out the lobsters, keep them warm and reduce the cooking liquid.(4) It also helps reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.(5) we need to reduce pollution significantly(6) He says it will cut red-tape for many businesses in Scotland and reduce their costs.(7) It is easy to reduce arguments to simplistic ideas.(8) By practicing sound risk management on a daily basis, you can reduce and eliminate potential accidents and injuries.(9) These people are highly sensitive to carbohydrates and can't seem to lose any weight unless they severely reduce their carb intake.(10) You can drink the stock as soup or reduce the cooking liquid by 3/4 for a few minutes to make a delicious light sauce.(11) Without appropriate training, most animal tissues reduce in size.(12) This teaches how you can permanently reduce you weight by reducing the carbohydrates you eat.(13) bills will reduce by 10%(14) Kocher's manoeuvre was attempted to reduce the dislocation.(15) Add the wings back to the pan along with the chicken stock and tarragon and reduce the liquid by two thirds.(16) they've seen their sales reduce
(1) to reduce :: جي خاتمي لاء
(2) reduce speed :: رفتار جي خاتمي
(3) reduce the price :: قيمت جي خاتمي
(4) reduce costs :: خرچ جي خاتمي
(5) reduce to :: ڪرڻ جي خاتمي
(6) reduce poverty :: غربت جي خاتمي
(7) reduce price :: قيمت جي خاتمي
(8) reduce weight :: وزن گھٽائڻ
(9) reduce to writing :: لکڻ لاء جي خاتمي
1. lessen ::
2. bring to ::
3. demote ::
4. discount ::
5. shorten ::
6. boil down ::
7. lose weight ::
8. shrink ::
9. deoxidize ::
10. tighten ::
11. thin out ::
پتلي کي ٻاهر
12. keep down ::
13. scale down ::
نازل پيماني تي
14. bring down ::
هيٺ کڻي اچ ؙ
15. decoct ::
1. advance ::
2. elevate ::
3. promote ::
4. raise ::
reduce, reduced, reduces, reducing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Your job is to REDUCE the diplomatic
pressure so I can do my job.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
...and REDUCE the resulting
particulate chaos to tears.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
The correct answer is, "When covered by
liquid sufficient to REDUCE the coefficient...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
And in an effort to REDUCE awkwardness
as we learn how to function as friends,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
English to Sindhi Dictionary: reduce
Meaning and definitions of reduce, translation in Sindhi language for reduce with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reduce in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "reduce"
What reduce means in Sindhi, reduce meaning in Sindhi, reduce definition, examples and pronunciation of reduce in Sindhi language.