Noun(1) a loose material consisting of grains of rock or coral(2) French writer known for works concerning women's rights and independence (1804-1876(3) fortitude and determination
Verb(1) rub with sandpaper
(1) Several layers of sand , stone, concrete and a special membrane covering lie between the origins of the radon and the actual home in the miniature house.(2) Cover the patch with compound, allow it to dry, and sand it smooth after drying.(3) Lanzarote is a volcanic island, which accounts for the dark sand on some beaches.(4) A part of him refused to entertain the notion that when he reached its edge, he would be confronted by miles of unrelenting desert sand .(5) Taking rough-grit sandpaper, sand the remaining membrane out of the gourd.(6) Should you prefer to keep your head above water, the beaches, with their fine golden sand and tall palms, won't disappoint.(7) A perfect view of the ocean stretched out before her, the waves rolling slowly towards the rock and sand of the beach.(8) Attach plywood with panel adhesive and brads and sand it flush with front edge.(9) About two kilometers around the lake, the sand beach turned into rocks and there was a huge cliff over top.(10) sand the rusty areas until you expose bare metal(11) The land is on a sand and gravel aquifer, several hundred metres from a reservoir that supplies drinking water to 650,000 homes in Dublin.(12) There is another irony about desert sand dunes: They are a product of both aridity and water.(13) I look out at two miles of white sand beach, lapped by water with a visibility of 200 feet.(14) no one has the sand to stand against him(15) The main bathroom is also at this level and features a stone wall, sand coloured tiles and rustic style walls.(16) The land was mostly flat and featureless; even the most desolate of the southern deserts had some rolling sand dunes and some cacti.
(1) sand dunes :: ريت Dunes
(2) grain of sand :: واريء جا اناج
(3) sand storm :: واريء جو طوفان
(4) fine sand :: ٺيڪ ريت
(5) sand trap :: واريء چال
(6) sand casting :: ريت ڪم ورتو آهي
(7) black sand :: ڪارو ريت
(8) sand clock :: ريت گھڙي
(9) sand filter :: ريت فلٽر
(10) grains of sand :: واريء جا داڻو
1. beach ::
3. shore ::
4. seashore ::
6. strand ::
7. sandpaper ::
sand, sanded, sander, sanders, sanding, sands, sandy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I am Obara Sand.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
The Sand Snakes are with me.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
Hits two in the SAND,
two in the forest. Ha-ha.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
"To see the World
in a Grain of Sand,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
Can't say I've ever met a Sand before.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
English to Sindhi Dictionary: sand
Meaning and definitions of sand, translation in Sindhi language for sand with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sand in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sand"
What sand means in Sindhi, sand meaning in Sindhi, sand definition, examples and pronunciation of sand in Sindhi language.