Noun(1) a worker who finds employment only in certain seasons
Adjective(1) occurring at or dependent on a particular season
(1) India needs better facilities to store food grain and process and preserve seasonal fruits.(2) Once again I feel that seasonal cheer creeping up on me.(3) The business was highly seasonal , and centred largely on the September to December period.(4) You get the freshest, seasonal organic produce and you're supporting local farmers.(5) I absolutely promise my readers I will not blog about seasonal citrus fruit.(6) Produce ranges from seasonal fruit and veg to venison and wild boar.(7) Better still, take advantage of special offers on fresh seasonal fruit and vegetables instead.(8) Now it is falling hard in April, just as seasonal patterns suggested it would.(9) Perennials like geraniums are the seasonal stars of gardens all around the country at the moment.(10) And it continues to expect a seasonal uptick in the traditionally stronger second half of the year.(11) To test this hypothesis could throw useful light on seasonal regulation of northern insects.(12) They help reduce labour costs and provide needed flexibility when there are seasonal fluctuations.(13) And just remember that everything on the Swan coastal plain is so highly seasonal .(14) These five elements are not static, but fluctuate as they are affected by seasonal changes.(15) Rainfall was negatively correlated with the seasonal increase of mannitol content in ash.(16) It's something of a regular event in my seasonal calendar, and usually the only carol service I attend.
(1) seasonal work :: موسمي ڪم
(2) seasonal variation :: موسمي قسمين قسمين
(3) seasonal worker :: موسمي ورڪر
(4) seasonal variations :: موسمي اختلاف
1. seasonal worker ::
nonseasonal, seasonal, seasonality, seasonally
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And if there's time, take 12 pictures with us
in SEASONAL clothing.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
English to Sindhi Dictionary: seasonal
Meaning and definitions of seasonal, translation in Sindhi language for seasonal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of seasonal in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "seasonal"
What seasonal means in Sindhi, seasonal meaning in Sindhi, seasonal definition, examples and pronunciation of seasonal in Sindhi language.