Noun(1) the seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located
Verb(1) perceive by sight or have the power to perceive by sight(2) perceive (an idea or situation(3) perceive or be contemporaneous with(4) imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind(5) deem to be(6) get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally(7) see or watch(8) come together(9) find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort(10) be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something(11) go to see for professional or business reasons(12) go to see for a social visit(13) go to see a place, as for entertainment(14) take charge of or deal with(15) receive as a specified guest(16) date regularly; have a steady relationship with
(1) see, I told you I'd come(2) Take a closer look and you'll see that it's also a wonderful time-saver when it comes to typing.(3) She knew nothing about the outdoor life but once he talked about it, he could see she understood his passion for it.(4) she could see what Rhoda meant(5) The chief constable has made pledges in this regard and we want to see those kept.(6) I'll see you for ├ö├®┬╝10(7) You only had to look at the coach skulking up and down the touchline throughout the second half to see that.(8) I would like to see a more balanced view among church people for John's crime.(9) She only needed to look into the black, pupilless eyes of her brother to see that.(10) I'll see your 50 euro(11) He said he went round to see her the following day but could get no reply.(12) I'll go along to the club and see if I can get a game(13) It's not something you ever want to see but you can understand why they took the foot off the gas.(14) it has to be the answer, don't you see?(15) I don't know what I see in you(16) For as far as she could see in either direction the traffic on the motorway was motionless.
(1) see you later :: توهان سان پوءِ ملندس
(2) see you :: ملندا سين
(3) see you tomorrow :: سڀاڻي ملندا سين
(4) to see :: ڏسڻ
(5) let me see :: مونکي ڏسڻ ڏيو
(6) you see :: اوھان کي ڏسندا
(7) let's see :: اچو ڏسو
(8) good to see you :: توکي ڏسي سٺو لڳو
1. discern ::
2. watch ::
3. inspect ::
4. understand ::
5. find out ::
6. ensure ::
7. foresee ::
8. encounter ::
9. meet ::
10. consult ::
11. go out with ::
سان ٻاهر وڃو
12. escort ::
13. date ::
14. come across ::
اتفاق سان ملڻ
15. find ::
16. visit ::
17. interpret ::
18. examine ::
19. assure ::
20. view ::
21. attend ::
22. go through ::
جي ذريعي وڃڻ
23. hear ::
24. figure ::
25. catch ::
see, seeing, seeings, sees
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We were right there in front of you,
and you didn't SEE us.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
Do you want to SEE your brother
sitting on the Iron Throne?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
Do me a favor, tell Koothrappali that
next time you SEE him.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
if you're going to SEE things
the way they do.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
Let me SEE if I have this straight.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
English to Sindhi Dictionary: see
Meaning and definitions of see, translation in Sindhi language for see with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of see in Sindhi and in English
Tags for the entry "see"
What see means in Sindhi, see meaning
in Sindhi, see definition, examples and pronunciation
of see in Sindhi language.