- جدا جداجداالڳ الڳseparatenessجدا
Noun(1) a separately printed article that originally appeared in a larger publication(2) a garment that can be purchased separately and worn in combinations with other garments
Verb(1) act as a barrier between; stand between(2) force, take, or pull apart(3) mark as different(4) separate into parts or portions(5) divide into components or constituents(6) arrange or order by classes or categories(7) make a division or separation(8) discontinue an association or relation; go different ways(9) go one's own way; move apart(10) become separated into pieces or fragments(11) treat differently on the basis of sex or race(12) come apart(13) divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork
Adjective(1) independent; not united or joint(2) standing apart; not attached to or supported by anything(3) separated according to race, sex, class, or religion(4) have the connection undone; having become separate
(1) The bathroom is fit for a king and queen, with his and hers basins, large mirrors framed by driftwood, a separate shower room and toilet and a huge tub also encased in wood.(2) Several students at the meeting felt that the auditor selection process should be a separate issue from the approval of financial statements.(3) A new toy was placed among seven familiar toys, and in a separate room the owner asked Rico to fetch it using a name the dog had never heard before.(4) The group were formerly close-knit but are now a bunch of individuals moving in separate directions and facing different problems.(5) You can even install a doorbell with 2 different sounds and 2 separate buttons.(6) But in the end, he didn't oppose the launch, so I think that's a separate issue.(7) With experience, you are genuinely able to separate yourself from the writer and your current function as a director.(8) The voluntary first aid service has taken delivery of a state-of-the-art first aid caravan with its own separate crew quarters and treatment centre.(9) Young people these days don't separate drugs and drink - it's just there to be had.(10) There are two separate and distinct conditions for the exercise of the discretion created by that provision.(11) He survived when the ships he served on were torpedoed on three separate occasions.(12) However, you get much better value for money by buying two separate polices.(13) Further north, there are traces of four more buildings, one quite separate from the rest.(14) All patients are located in separate rooms to prevent infection.(15) Ministers have made it clear that such issues are separate from the seabed and foreshore legislation.(16) There were fears about what might happen if both engines failed in separate incidents.
(1) separate from :: کان جدا
(2) separate out :: ڪڍي جدا
(3) separate room :: جدا جدا ڪمري ۾
(4) under separate cover :: جدا جدا ڪپڙا هيٺ
(5) separate cover :: جدا جدا ڪپڙا
(6) separate oneself from :: مان دلبر جدا
(7) separate school :: جدا جدا اسڪول
1. unconnected ::
2. set apart ::
ڌار ڌار مقرر
4. freestanding ::
6. disconnect ::
7. partition ::
8. isolate ::
10. fork ::
12. break away from ::
کان پري ڀڃندا
13. divide ::
14. sort ::
جي حساب سان
15. disunite ::
16. split ::
17. ramify ::
18. discriminate ::
19. distinguish ::
20. part ::
21. come apart ::
22. reprint ::
1. join ::
2. link ::
3. unify ::
4. unite ::
separate, separated, separately, separateness, separates, separating
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Do you want SEPARATE keys
for the different locks
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
As teacher, it's your obligation
to SEPARATE your personal idiosyncrasies...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
Yeah, that's a given.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
if we SEPARATE, and we have to do that...
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
Separate the food scents
from the nature scents.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
English to Sindhi Dictionary: separate
Meaning and definitions of separate, translation in Sindhi language for separate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of separate in Sindhi and in English
Tags for the entry "separate"
What separate means in Sindhi, separate meaning
in Sindhi, separate definition, examples and pronunciation
of separate in Sindhi language.