Noun(1) a set of data arranged in rows and columns(2) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs(3) a piece of furniture with tableware for a meal laid out on it(4) flat tableland with steep edges(5) a company of people assembled at a table for a meal or game(6) food or meals in general
Verb(1) hold back to a later time(2) arrange or enter in tabular form
(1) There are a few factors that may be compelling India to talk about bringing the Kashmir issue to the table earlier rather than later.(2) He said the only way to deal with serious issues was to sit around the table and negotiate.(3) Let's just hope that he's not sitting round the table for the negotiations about the forthcoming strike.(4) None sitting around the table have left the union as a result of the dispute and they can think of only a handful who have.(5) For a detailed summary of the evidence on each herb, see the accompanying table on page 1840.(6) Both sides are to return to the table next week to resolve a number of outstanding peripheral issues.(7) the whole table was in gales of laughter(8) This chart shows the relationships in the rightmost column of the previous table .(9) Meath are back at the top of the table(10) he rang the restaurant to book a table for lunch(11) pool table(12) the negotiating table(13) Bring your issues to the table so we can ail work on them together, presenting a united front.(14) Finally reaching an empty table by the window, she sat down hastily.(15) We should either launch a military attack or else go to the table and negotiate.(16) your dinner is on the table
(1) coffee table :: ڪافي ميز
(2) set the table :: ٽيبل مقرر
(3) table tennis :: ٽيبل ٽينس
(4) on the table :: ميز تي
(5) table of contents :: مواد جي ميز
(6) bedside table :: پلنگ ميز
(7) dressing table :: سينگار ميز
(8) night table :: رات جو ميز
(9) table lamp :: ميز ڏيئو
(10) dining table :: کاڌي واري ميز
1. stand ::
2. meal ::
3. chart ::
4. mesa ::
5. board ::
6. postpone ::
7. tabulate ::
8. remit ::
table, tabled, tables, tableware, tabling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Bernadette, TABLE 10 wants their check.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
Maybe instead of a TABLE,
you should buy a dictionary.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
Meat and mead at my TABLE.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
Or if not him, Egyptian
TABLE tennis silver medalist
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
why are there two glasses
of wine on the TABLE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
English to Sindhi Dictionary: table
Meaning and definitions of table, translation in Sindhi language for table with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of table in Sindhi and in English
Tags for the entry "table"
What table means in Sindhi, table meaning
in Sindhi, table definition, examples and pronunciation
of table in Sindhi language.