- ڳالهائيtalkativeڳالهائيندو هوtalkertalkies
Noun(1) an exchange of ideas via conversation(2) discussion; (`talk about' is a less formal alternative for `discussion of'(3) the act of giving a talk to an audience(4) a speech that is open to the public(5) idle gossip or rumor
Verb(1) exchange thoughts; talk with(2) express in speech(3) use language(4) reveal information(5) divulge confidential information or secrets(6) deliver a lecture or talk
(1) I can't talk at the moment(2) women's talk(3) Discourse is defined as talk and texts which are studied as social practice.(4) we need to talk, Maggie(5) He was having a serious talk with his mother as soon as all this was over.(6) When I get home I speak to my wife and we don't talk about football.(7) The new editor has instead upped news content and there is talk of launching a News Review section.(8) he can talk as well as you or I can(9) It could have become a little new-age preachy, with talk of enzymes and vitamins enhancing your well-being.(10) there's talk that ...(11) There has been a lot of talk regarding low fan attendance at the convention.(12) Guild members found the talk very informative and extend thanks to Ann for her time and interest.(13) we need more than just talk(14) he's all talk(15) But the Government says talk of collisions and delays is simply scaremongering.(16) In movies like this, a picture is worth a thousand words, and less talk would have been welcome.
(1) talk about :: جي باري ۾ ڳالهائي
(2) to talk :: ڳالهائڻ
(3) talk show :: ڳالهائي ڏيکاريو
(4) talk to :: ڳالهائڻ
(5) small talk :: ٿورو ڳالهائڻ
(6) talk over :: جي حوالي سان ڳالهائي
(7) talk back :: واپس ڳالهائي
(8) talk dirty :: گندي ڳالھ
(9) talk with :: سان ڳالهائي
(10) talk into :: ۾ ڳالهائي
1. chatter ::
2. conversation ::
4. lecture ::
5. gossip ::
7. speech ::
8. public lecture ::
عوام کي مذاڪرات لاء
9. talk of the town ::
ڳوٺ جي ڳالهائي
11. speak ::
12. utter ::
13. converse ::
14. mention ::
16. confess ::
17. gossip ::
18. lecture ::
19. spill ::
talk, talkative, talked, talker, talkers, talkies, talking, talks, talky
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Ah. Well, then, we'll probably need to TALK
about your stuffed-bear collection.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
At least he didn't TALK
about how much he cried
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
You could TALK about the infinite
perspective... I swear I know it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
And I go and TALK to my sister.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
Are you gonna let him
TALK to me like this?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
English to Sindhi Dictionary: talk
Meaning and definitions of talk, translation in Sindhi language for talk with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of talk in Sindhi and in English
Tags for the entry "talk"
What talk means in Sindhi, talk meaning
in Sindhi, talk definition, examples and pronunciation
of talk in Sindhi language.