Noun(1) a garment size for a tall person
Adjective(1) great in vertical dimension; high in stature(2) lofty in style(3) impressively difficult(4) too improbable to admit of belief
(1) Heather is approximately 4ft 6in tall with a slim build, hazel eyes and long brown hair.(2) With no tall buildings nearby to obstruct your sight, you can see for miles around.(3) One of the youths is described as about 6ft tall with ginger hair and wearing a light blue top.(4) Climbing to the top of a tall building, a hill, or a church tower is a great way to get a feel for a place.(5) Water will trickle audibly here and there, and there'll be the gentle swish of bamboo and tall grasses.(6) In his right hand was a plate of food and in the other a tall glass of orange juice.(7) Mychael found herself in a tall tower - one of many in the castle.(8) They stand about two feet tall at the shoulder and typically weigh around 100 pounds.(9) Avoid any mixture containing bentgrass or tall fescue or more than 15 percent ryegrass.(10) The elevator came to a stop and the doors slid open, revealing the sixth floor of the tall building.(11) He is about 1.5 metres tall with big brown eyes and curly jet-black hair.(12) He stood up to offer a handshake, revealing that he was a tall man, of average but sufficient build.(13) The 4ft 5in tall boy was disqualified from driving following a motoring offence in December last year.(14) The third is described as six feet tall , in his mid-twenties with short dark hair and possibly a moustache.(15) She is white, 5ft 4in tall with a large build, short grey hair and blue eyes.(16) He is described as about 6ft tall , medium to thin build, with black and shaven hair.
(1) very tall :: تمام قد
(2) tall and thin :: قد ۽ پتلي
(3) tall tale :: قد پرزا پرزا
(4) tall man :: قد انسان
(5) tall building :: قد عمارت
(6) fairly tall :: ھيئن قد
(7) tall and slim :: قد ۽ سلم
(8) too tall :: به قد
(9) not tall :: قد نه
(10) tall order :: قد حڪم
1. big ::
2. high ::
3. in height ::
4. unlikely ::
5. demanding ::
6. magniloquent ::
7. improbable ::
1. low ::
2. short ::
3. squat ::
tall, taller, tallest, tallish, tallness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Why? Because she's TALL?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
Tall, thin, looks a little like
a giant praying mantis?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
who's as smart as me, as TALL as me,
and has hair like Thor,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
and you'’re TALL enough
so I can wear heels and...
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
Are you sure? He's TALL,
pale and awkward.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
English to Sindhi Dictionary: tall
Meaning and definitions of tall, translation in Sindhi language for tall with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tall in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "tall"
What tall means in Sindhi, tall meaning in Sindhi, tall definition, examples and pronunciation of tall in Sindhi language.