Noun(1) part of an organism consisting of an aggregate of cells having a similar structure and function(2) a soft thin (usually translucent
Verb(1) create a piece of cloth by interlacing strands of fabric, such as wool or cotton
(1) It responds to a fault line in Irish society that had been to a degree filmed over by a tissue of lies for a long time, masking the true reek of its corruption and, yes, evil.(2) Quickly she left the room to go search for a clean tissue to wipe the cut.(3) The case against them, as this book makes clear, is a tissue of lies.(4) What was said was a tissue of lies - most particularly, when I was not here to defend myself.(5) Elements from the paintings have been picked up to create a collection of saris and drapes in brocades, georgettes, tissue and jacquard crepe de chine.(6) ├ö├ç├┐He knows of the existence of this file which is nothing but a tissue of lies,├ö├ç├û said his assistant.(7) Subcutaneous adipose tissue and skeletal muscle mass, however, were the same in both groups.(8) The microscope could be mechanically translated deeper into the tissue to image remote structures.(9) In other words, what we are looking at is a CIA front company, designed to act as an owner of record for the plane and provide a tissue of commercial cover to its activities.(10) inflammation is a reaction of living tissue to infection or injury(11) They all worked together and had concocted a tissue of lies.(12) However, a closer look at the tissue of the dream reveals the most precarious of balances between the concerns of the individual and those of the family and community.(13) She took a tissue from a dispenser, carefully shifted her goggles and dabbed her eyes dry, then tossed the tissue in the medical waste receptacle.(14) such scandalous stories are a tissue of lies(15) In fact, even using a handkerchief or a tissue at the table to blow, rather than to blot discreetly, would be offensive.(16) It's Michael Stipe on his back, singing through a gauzy tissue of metaphors and soft, honest statements.
(1) tissue paper :: بافتو پيپر
(2) connective tissue :: connective بافتو
(3) soft tissue :: نرم بافتو
(4) adipose tissue :: adipose بافتو
(5) facial tissue :: منهن بافتو
(6) toilet tissue :: الخلاء بافتو
(7) tissue culture :: بافتو ثقافت
(8) muscle tissue :: سياسي بافتو
(9) bathroom tissue :: باٿ روم بافتو
(10) living tissue :: ڪينجهر بافتو
1. matter ::
2. material ::
3. substance ::
4. flesh ::
5. weave ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the entire upper layer
of infected TISSUE,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
No TISSUE damage whatsoever.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
like a TISSUE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
Oh! A TISSUE! A TISSUE!
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
Push me again and I will slit
your TISSUE open from top to bottom.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
English to Sindhi Dictionary: tissue
Meaning and definitions of tissue, translation in Sindhi language for tissue with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of tissue in Sindhi and in English
Tags for the entry "tissue"
What tissue means in Sindhi, tissue meaning
in Sindhi, tissue definition, examples and pronunciation
of tissue in Sindhi language.