Adverb(1) in accordance with truth or fact or reality(2) by right(3) with sincerity; without pretense(4) in fact (used as intensifiers or sentence modifiers
(1) I'm truly sorry, but I can't join you today(2) People talk about climate change and the need to enforce the Kyoto protocol but I don't think they truly understand how important it is.(3) Unlike the Tories who are a regional party of the English shires, we can truly say we speak for the wider community in Britain.(4) If you box off your style into a certain category it's hard to be truly musical and free, which puts a limit on your creativity.(5) ├ö├ç├┐Of the woe that is in marriage it is impossible to speak truly ,├ö├ç├û he says of Godard and Karina.(6) This was a slip of the brain on our part for which we are truly , madly deeply sorry.(7) If they're truly interested in speaking with one voice then it's inevitable that the accents will start to fade over time.(8) a truly free press(9) None of us have any doubt that this one truly will deliver.(10) It was obvious listening to Jim speak that he truly loves this industry and what he does.(11) Really, seriously, truly ├ö├ç┬¬ how would you handle the situation with the recruiter?(12) This is an intimate, real, unshowy, deeply emotional, truly special performance.(13) That decade truly represented the age of parity, relatively speaking.(14) truly, I don't understand you sometimes(15) I really have nothing bad to say about this show, truly and sincerely.(16) In order for them to have a truly free choice, they would have to be properly informed of and educated about all their options.
(1) yours truly :: بيشڪ اوھان
(2) truly yours :: بيشڪ اوھان
(3) very truly yours :: تمام بيشڪ اوھان
(4) your truly :: توهان جو بيشڪ
2. sincerely ::
7. really ::
1. professedly ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I TRULY do.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
Don't want to offend, my lady.
Truly, I don't.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
...but this has TRULY been
a transformative evening.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
I wish I had a god, TRULY.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
I am TRULY sorry.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
English to Sindhi Dictionary: truly
Meaning and definitions of truly, translation in Sindhi language for truly with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of truly in Sindhi and in English
Tags for the entry "truly"
What truly means in Sindhi, truly meaning
in Sindhi, truly definition, examples and pronunciation
of truly in Sindhi language.