- اڻ وڻندڙunpleasantlyunpleasantness
Adjective(1) offensive or disagreeable; causing discomfort or unhappiness
(1) Sometimes they are just unpleasant or they do have very different fundamental beliefs about the world.(2) Mmm, there are some truly unpleasant smells lurking around the London Underground network.(3) I have no great desire to do it either because it is a very unpleasant business.(4) In 1559 Elizabeth I complained that the holy oil was greasy and smelled unpleasant .(5) When you have to deal with unpleasant people on the phone it gives a sour taste to the day.(6) There are unpleasant people out there who like to spoil it for everyone else.(7) So he was an unpleasant Conservative who wasn't afraid of making money out of the suffering and death of others.(8) More distressingly the chemotherapy made her give off a particularly unpleasant odour.(9) He's a snob, a social climber and a misogynist, really a very unpleasant man.(10) It is a miracle that these dirty and unpleasant Chinese chain restaurants survive.(11) The gardener had had to spray gasoline on them to facilitate combustion, and the smell was unpleasant .(12) You are foul, surly, nasty, unhelpful, unpleasant and clearly you have a lot of issues.(13) The man is not unpleasant but when he speaks, his words cut deep into her and she sees him as suddenly ugly.(14) However, even the most unpleasant people in the world don't deserve what she got.(15) More than just unpleasant , the obnoxious smell was stifling and suffocating.(16) All I can say about it is nice people are easy to deal with and unpleasant people are much more difficult to cope with.
(1) unpleasant smell :: اڻ وڻندڙ بوء
(2) very unpleasant :: تمام وڻندڙ
1. disagreeable ::
2. irksome ::
3. troublesome ::
4. annoying ::
5. irritating ::
6. vexatious ::
9. nasty ::
10. horrible ::
11. terrible ::
12. awful ::
13. dreadful ::
14. hateful ::
15. miserable ::
16. invidious ::
17. objectionable ::
18. offensive ::
19. obnoxious ::
20. repugnant ::
21. repulsive ::
22. repellent ::
23. revolting ::
24. disgusting ::
25. distasteful ::
26. nauseating ::
27. unsavory ::
1. agreeable ::
2. congenial ::
3. good ::
4. grateful ::
5. nice ::
6. palatable ::
7. pleasant ::
8. pleasing ::
9. pleasurable ::
10. welcome ::
ڀلي ڪري آيا
unpleasant, unpleasantly, unpleasantness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
who's used to suffering
and UNPLEASANT smells.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
- The Targaryen girl will die?
- It needs to be done, UNPLEASANT as it is.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
remains every bit as necessary to them
as it is UNPLEASANT for us.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
Unpleasant, I expect.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
...an UNPLEASANT six months of you
passing awkwardly in the hall...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
English to Sindhi Dictionary: unpleasant
Meaning and definitions of unpleasant, translation in Sindhi language for unpleasant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of unpleasant in Sindhi and in English
Tags for the entry "unpleasant"
What unpleasant means in Sindhi, unpleasant meaning
in Sindhi, unpleasant definition, examples and pronunciation
of unpleasant in Sindhi language.