- کان سواء
Preposition(1) in the absence of.(2) outside.
Conjunction(1) without it being the case that.
(1) the first person to make the ascent without oxygen(2) A related form was the white herring, which was salted without being smoked.(3) Being in hospital is stressful enough without being banned from smoking.(4) Last Thursday night they were engulfed by a raging fire without a sprinkler system to put it out.(5) He forced them to surrender without a shot being fired and held them prisoner until back-up arrived.(6) that goes without saying(7) Finally we'd like to make mention of the musicians without whom this show would not have been as good as it was.(8) the barbarians without the gates(9) My husband's big breakfast arrived without the eggs.(10) he won't be able to go without we know it(11) You can now go on-line and increase your skills without going outside your door.(12) we'll not give in without a fight(13) The church has slid so far into consumerism it is nearly impossible to live out your faith without paying for it.(14) I later recovered the holdall, without the money and saleable items, but with the club records intact.(15) the young are born without any hair(16) Hardly a day goes by without some mention in the media of a new sporting deal.
(1) without you :: توهان کان بغير
(2) without me :: مونکان سواء
(3) do without :: کان سواء ڪندا
(4) without a doubt :: بنا ڪنهن شڪ جي
(5) without a trace :: هڪ جو سراغ کان سواء
(6) without doubt :: شڪ کان سواء
(7) without prejudice :: تعصب کان سواء
(8) without delay :: دير کان سواء
(9) it goes without saying :: ان جو چوڻ کان سواء چوڻي
(10) without fear :: ڊپ کان سواء
2. short of ::
3. deprived of ::
4. in need of ::
جي ضرورت ۾
5. wanting ::
1. within ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Without me, the dragons will die.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
So when enemies WITHOUT come knocking,
I need the city of Meereen behind me.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
I’ll try to take as many hostages
as possible WITHOUT compromising the plan.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
♪ Jobs WITHOUT the Wozniak
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
You do realize we're allowed
to have fun WITHOUT you?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
English to Sindhi Dictionary: without
Meaning and definitions of without, translation in Sindhi language for without with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of without in Sindhi and in English
Tags for the entry "without"
What without means in Sindhi, without meaning
in Sindhi, without definition, examples and pronunciation
of without in Sindhi language.