Noun(1) something that is conceived or that exists independently and not in relation to other things; something that does not depend on anything else and is beyond human control; something that is not relative
Adjective(1) perfect or complete or pure(2) complete and without restriction or qualification; sometimes used informally as intensifiers(3) not limited by law(4) expressing finality with no implication of possible change(5) not capable of being violated or infringed
(1) They claimed the right to conduct one's own defence is not an absolute right and they were withdrawing it because of his bad health and its affect on his ability to question witnesses.(2) King and Queen were absolute monarchs, yet fallibly human.(3) They accepted, in other words, that the king of France was an absolute monarch who shared his power with nobody, and was only answerable to God for its exercise.(4) It can be absolute liberation or total repression.(5) Cottret argues, for example, against the common characterization of Calvin as absolute ruler of Geneva.(6) When I saw it, the entire audience left the theatre in absolute silence.(7) Microsoft said that would not do and it should have an absolute injunction, both as regards copyright and trade marks.(8) However, a useful estimate of the excess risk of a major extracranial bleed may be obtained indirectly by applying the proportional increase of about one half to the absolute risk of bleeding in that category of patients.(9) We have to remember that territorial states in early modern Europe were governed by absolute monarchs who regarded the state as their property.(10) Chittamatra, or Mind-Only school, presents a threefold classification of reality as the imaginary, the dependent and the absolute .(11) Gene Hackman's performance as outcast family patriarch Royal is an absolute joy to watch.(12) Should we seek absolute standards or more relative assessments of performance in an imperfect world?(13) Who was it that said, ├ö├ç├┐Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.├ö├ç├û(14) To do this we need to acknowledge the Sovereignty of God - the absolute by which we measure the images that are being constructed.(15) This is not to say that the good leader is an absolute autocrat.(16) First, you need to have absolute passion and total belief in what you are trying to achieve.
(1) absolute value :: مطلق قدر
(2) absolute zero :: مطلق صفر
(3) absolute advantage :: مطلق فائدو
(4) absolute power :: مطلق قدرت
(5) absolute discretion :: مطلق ايما
(6) absolute monarchy :: مطلق بادشاهت قائم
(7) the absolute :: جي مطلق
(8) absolute pressure :: مطلق دٻاء
(9) absolute threshold :: مطلق حد
(10) absolute majority :: مطلق اڪثريت
1. complete ::
2. definite ::
3. unlimited ::
4. autocratic ::
5. universal ::
6. sheer ::
7. inviolable ::
1. limited ::
absolute, absolutely, absoluteness, absolutes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
and I would ask you
for your ABSOLUTE discretion, please.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
You can trust my ABSOLUTE loyalty, my lord.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
It's an ABSOLUTE pleasure to meet you.
Can I shake your hand?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
And an ABSOLUTE determination to hold on
to life like two vicious bitches."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
English to Sindhi Dictionary: absolute
Meaning and definitions of absolute, translation in Sindhi language for absolute with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of absolute in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "absolute"
What absolute means in Sindhi, absolute meaning in Sindhi, absolute definition, examples and pronunciation of absolute in Sindhi language.