- برقرارmaintainableبرقرارmaintainerقائم رکڻ
Verb(1) cause to continue in a certain state, position, or activity; e.g., `keep clean'(2) keep in safety and protect from harm, decay, loss, or destruction(3) supply with necessities and support(4) state categorically(5) have and exercise(6) maintain for use and service(7) maintain by writing regular records(8) state or assert(9) support against an opponent(10) stick to correctly or closely
(1) Nothing about their philosophical positions requires them to maintain that extreme view.(2) Will you to the utmost of your power maintain the laws of God?(3) Governments don't always maintain the integrity of the sites they own.(4) In my humble view, the current mobilizations are a reminder of exactly why we maintain an Army reserve.(5) Please let us know of your efforts to help train and maintain the Military Intelligence Corps.(6) They all have their place in today's world, but unfortunately computers cannot repair and maintain homes.(7) The government plans to maintain its control long enough to restore its profitability then sell it off to big business.(8) Lack of funding hampered the force, for without money or men it could not maintain units.(9) The rate of dextrose infusion needed to maintain stable blood glucose levels was monitored.(10) Costs to maintain existing equipment and code will begin to cost more than buying new systems.(11) You are able to maintain stability in professional situations and retain a position of authority!(12) Its high potassium, phosphorus and calcium help maintain high energy levels.(13) the king swears he will maintain the laws of God(14) Stinchcomb considered these septate forms a distinct family and the authors maintain that position.(15) Money is also needed to maintain existing defences and pay for better flood forecasting.(16) On top of these figures, council continues to service loans for the library facilities and maintain the buildings.
(1) maintain order :: امان کي برقرار رکڻ
(2) maintain secrecy :: جهو برقرار
(3) maintain one's health :: هڪ جي صحت کي برقرار رکڻ
(4) maintain security :: سيڪيورٽي برقرار
(5) repair and maintain :: مرمت ۽ برقرار
1. preserve ::
2. keep in good condition ::
سٺي حالت ۾ رکيو
3. support ::
5. defend ::
6. keep ::
7. observe ::
8. exert ::
9. asseverate ::
10. sustain ::
11. uphold ::
1. deny ::
2. gainsay ::
maintain, maintainable, maintained, maintainer, maintainers, maintaining, maintains
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
My primary drive
was to MAINTAIN
the honor of my tribe.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 8
...that, I MAINTAIN, in the right concentration
could be weaponized.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
You know, MAINTAIN separation
between dealer and supplier,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
Oh, yeah, it's very important
to MAINTAIN your clear coat.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
I told him how difficult it is
to MAINTAIN order and harmony in here.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
English to Sindhi Dictionary: maintain
Meaning and definitions of maintain, translation in Sindhi language for maintain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of maintain in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "maintain"
What maintain means in Sindhi, maintain meaning in Sindhi, maintain definition, examples and pronunciation of maintain in Sindhi language.