- ويو آهيانpreshrinkshrinkableshrinkageshrinking
Noun(1) a physician who specializes in psychiatry
Verb(1) wither, as with a loss of moisture(2) draw back, as with fear or pain(3) reduce in size; reduce physically(4) become smaller or draw together(5) decrease in size, range, or extent
(1) Some fabrics shrink or change shape when washed.(2) She squeezed his arms with what little energy remained in her frail body and went through all the mental exercises her shrink had suggested she put into practice when such episodes came about.(3) Technically, silk does not shrink like other fibers.(4) you should see a shrink(5) The other man is a shrink at a local psychiatric hospital.(6) Claire wanted to shrink back in fear, she never saw anyone look so upset.(7) Keep in mind the material might shrink slightly.(8) I found a shrink in the hospital who specialized in treating survivors of prostitution and pornography.(9) Then the shrink starts on about how at first they thought psychology was important but now things are changing.(10) Lela felt her face pale and her pupils shrink in fear, and she slowly put her project aside.(11) I don't shrink from my responsibilities(12) Will the market for printed Japanese materials shrink ?(13) While other big cities see their populations shrink , foreigners are moving in to the capital and boosting the population and it is changing the social and economic landscape.(14) I encouraged people not to shrink in fear and self-protection, but be unusually visionary and ethical.(15) So the central problem is that we will shrink the workforce at the same time that we increase the number of people out of the workforce.(16) Of course he also brought a determination to rebuild the U.S. Military, to cut taxes, to shrink the size of government and he went right to work to do all these things.
(1) to shrink :: آئون اهڙن ماڻهن کي
(2) shrink-wrap :: آئون اهڙن ماڻهن-لپيٽڻ
(3) shrink back :: موٽي ويو آهيان
(4) shrink away :: پري ويو آهيان
(5) shrink from :: مان ويو آهيان
(6) shrink-wrapped :: آئون اهڙن ماڻهن-ڍڪيل
(7) non-shrink :: غير ويو آهيان
2. get smaller ::
3. draw back ::
4. recoil from ::
5. shrivel ::
6. reduce ::
7. quail ::
8. contract ::
1. balloon ::
2. expand ::
3. swell ::
preshrink, preshrinking, preshrinks, shrink, shrinkable, shrinkage, shrinking, shrinks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What, a SHRINK?
No, no, no.
Can't go down that road.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
Yeah, well, then see a SHRINK
and figure out how to talk to women.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
I'm going to the DMV tomorrow to get
my license changed before I SHRINK back.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
I could be more happy.Tell it to your SHRINK, Karen.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
My SHRINK just
killed himself and...
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
English to Sindhi Dictionary: shrink
Meaning and definitions of shrink, translation in Sindhi language for shrink with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of shrink in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "shrink"
What shrink means in Sindhi, shrink meaning in Sindhi, shrink definition, examples and pronunciation of shrink in Sindhi language.