Noun(1) writes (books or stories or articles or the like, for pay(2) a person who is able to write and has written something
(1) the writer of the letter(2) He's now an accomplished writer with an excellent book of short stories under his belt and a novel on the way.(3) it has a DVD writer(4) I found the comments by a letter writer in the December issue about the top ten eligible players not in the Hall of Fame most interesting.(5) He's an infinitely finer writer than his dad ever was.(6) In ├ö├ç├┐Fiction,├ö├ç├û she is a lousy writer in a short story class with her cerebral palsy boyfriend.(7) Campanella, a Dominican priest, prolific writer , and imaginative thinker, fell foul of the Inquisition in the 1590s.(8) Nora Sayre was a witty, vivacious writer with a steel backbone who set herself to being a chronicler of her - and the left's - times.(9) Writing on paper is great, and I, too, am a fast and neat writer .(10) Shenandoah has also pursued an acting career and is a writer of musical scores and soundtracks.(11) Dickens was a prolific writer(12) a CD writer(13) Christian is promptly enlisted as the writer for the musical about freedom and love that the bohemians are intent on producing.(14) Leach was such a skillful and prolific writer himself that I wondered why someone else would want to tell his story.(15) Oscar Hammerstein - the greatest musical writer before Sondheim - was a friend of the Sondheim family, and adopted the teenage musician as a protÔö£┬«gÔö£┬«.(16) Hardy was an especially polished and prolific writer and had the greatest effect in leading this resurgence of British mathematics.
(1) song writer :: گيت ليکڪ
(2) technical writer :: فني ليکڪ
(3) famous writer :: مشهور ليکڪ
(4) female writer :: مادي ليکڪ
(5) prolific writer :: زود ليکڪ
(6) type writer :: قسم ليکڪ
(7) scenario writer :: اهڙي منظرنامي جي ليکڪ
1. author ::
2. wordsmith ::
4. penman ::
5. novelist ::
6. essayist ::
7. biographer ::
8. journalist ::
9. columnist ::
10. correspondent ::
11. scriptwriter ::
12. playwright ::
13. dramatist ::
14. dramaturge ::
15. tragedian ::
16. poet ::
17. scribbler ::
18. scribe ::
19. hack ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Shame Archmaester Ch'Vyalthan
wasn't a better WRITER.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
Ch'Vyalthan was a dreadful WRITER,
but an excellent researcher.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
English to Sindhi Dictionary: writer
Meaning and definitions of writer, translation in Sindhi language for writer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of writer in Sindhi and in English
Tags for the entry "writer"
What writer means in Sindhi, writer meaning
in Sindhi, writer definition, examples and pronunciation
of writer in Sindhi language.