(1) She started drinking heavily in her late teens and by the time she was in her twenties she was hopelessly addicted to alcohol.(2) Four percent of the Thai population is estimated to be addicted to the stimulant drug.(3) Nicola had been addicted to heroin for six years, becoming hooked when a friend offered her the drug.(4) Children addicted to computers are being sent on camping holidays designed to help them kick the habit.(5) She had become addicted to amphetamines since trying to lose weight five years ago and used small amounts of the drug every day.(6) Here was a pretty young woman, with a caring job, who died because she was allergic to a substance she was addicted to.(7) This means your body is addicted to it and that is a lot harder to shake.(8) I was also addicted to soft drinks so no wonder my teeth are so shot to pieces these days.(9) David James was famously addicted to computer games back in his Liverpool days.(10) He told me that alcohol was a worse thing to be addicted to than any drug, even heroin.(11) When I was 21 I went to prison for the first time and by then I was addicted to heroin.(12) We estimate that some 20,000 young people are currently addicted to heroin and cocaine.(13) Both her parents were heroin addicts at the time and she had ended up addicted to crack cocaine.(14) In his third year he dropped out, his concentration was appalling and he was addicted to another drug which was much harder.(15) He has been addicted to heroin for several years and is on a drug rehabilitation programme.(16) Ron is perhaps a war addict, but not an adrenalin junkie addicted to the rush of battlefield.
(1) addict :: موالي
(2) addicted to :: سان ڪرڻ جو عادي
(3) be addicted to :: سان ڪرڻ جو عادي ٿي
(4) become addicted :: عادي بنجي
(5) addicted to drugs :: واضح رهي سان ڪرڻ جو عادي
(6) get addicted :: عادي ٿي وڃ
(7) to be addicted to :: سان ڪرڻ جو عادي ٿي
(8) addicted to lying :: ڪوڙي عادي
(9) be addicted :: عادي ٿي
(10) addicted to wine :: شراب سان ڪرڻ جو عادي
1. dependent on ::
2. hooked on ::
3. strung out on ::
تي ٻاهر strung
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Maybe he's ADDICTED
to the pot
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
They find themselves, through no fault
of their own, you know, kind of ADDICTED.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
My mom said that's how girls end up
ADDICTED to reefer and jazz music.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
English to Sindhi Dictionary: addicted
Meaning and definitions of addicted, translation in Sindhi
language for addicted with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of addicted in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'addicted'
What addicted means in Sindhi, addicted meaning
in Sindhi, addicted
definition, examples and pronunciation
of addicted in Sindhi language.