Noun(1) accomplishment of an objective(2) the act of arriving at a certain place(3) someone who arrives (or has arrived
(1) the arrival of democracy(2) The arrival of peace can immediately improve the environment for development.(3) In recent weeks, South African nationals have been arrested on arrival in Dublin Airport.(4) And I got away with it, even though I omitted to get my entry declaration stamped on arrival in Russia.(5) The doctor who examined him on arrival at Bagram reported him in good health.(6) It was just one store, but its arrival in this country changed the game completely.(7) He said the public is also being asked to attend at the nurses' station on arrival , before visiting the wards.(8) On arrival police assaulted people standing outside of the centre, beating them heavily.(9) And I recall that the last two times I have flown, one of my bags was missing on arrival .(10) The team was given a great reception on arrival back in Swinford with the Cup.(11) In his notebook Gradowski described his journey by train to the camp and the selection process on arrival .(12) I really never thought this would all happen with Latham's arrival as Labour leader.(13) The arrival of spring marked the launch of the assault on the South Pole.(14) The price is based on two people sharing self-catering accommodation, which will be allocated on arrival .(15) Apart from hugs and kisses on arrival and departure there has never been anything physical between us.(16) Ruth's arrival in New York
(1) arrival time :: اچڻ وقت
(2) upon arrival :: اچڻ تي
(3) date of arrival :: آمد جي تاريخ
(4) new arrival :: نئين اچڻ
(5) arrival date :: آمد جي تاريخ
(6) on arrival :: اچڻ تي
(7) late arrival :: دير سان پهچڻ
(8) time of arrival :: اچڻ جو وقت
(9) arrival notice :: اچڻ نوٽيس
(10) arrival hall :: اچڻ هال
1. coming ::
2. comer ::
1. departure ::
2. exit ::
3. farewell ::
4. going ::
5. parting ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- In anticipation of their ARRIVAL...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
He was shot previous
to your ARRIVAL?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
Strange that within days
of your ARRIVAL,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
checking out the local Montessori school
for the new ARRIVAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
Don't be afraid. He's announcing our ARRIVAL.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
English to Sindhi Dictionary: arrival
Meaning and definitions of arrival, translation in Sindhi
language for arrival with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of arrival in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'arrival'
What arrival means in Sindhi, arrival meaning
in Sindhi, arrival
definition, examples and pronunciation
of arrival in Sindhi language.