Noun(1) a blood vessel that carries blood from the heart to the body(2) a major thoroughfare that bears important traffic
(1) New traffic figures show Scotland's main motorway artery is rapidly clogging up ahead of expert forecasts.(2) Thrombosis means the clotting of blood within an artery or a vein.(3) the east-west artery between San Francisco and Sacramento(4) George Street, main artery of Edinburgh's Golden Mile(5) By the early 1950s the Tokaido line had enhanced its position as the main artery of Japan.(6) It's an absolute disgrace that the main artery of the town is closed.(7) It's madness trying to close a road which is a main artery into Bedford.(8) An embolism in a coronary artery (an artery on the surface of the heart) can cause a heart attack.(9) If an artery that supplies blood to your heart becomes blocked, you can have a heart attack.(10) The best way to get a feel of this ancient land is to course down its main artery , the Nile, which has sustained it in the past.(11) She said this programme covers most of the Dingle Peninsula but not the N86 which is the main artery into it.(12) During the Dutch colonial era this river was an important artery in the city.(13) This road is the main artery between Windhoek, southern Namibia and South Africa.(14) It is located just off the N5, which is the main artery between Dublin and Ballina.(15) Most are caused by a blood clot that forms in the veins, before passing through the heart and entering the arteries that carry blood to the lungs.(16) As well as clogging the regionÔö¼Ôòús arteries with cars, motorway mania is harmful in other ways.
(1) coronary artery disease :: ڪارونري شريان جي بيماري
(2) coronary artery :: اگر شريان
(3) carotid artery :: منيا شريان
(4) pulmonary artery :: pulmonary شريان
(5) brachial artery :: brachial شريان
(6) radial artery :: شعاع شريان
(7) subclavian artery :: subclavian شريان
(8) hepatic artery :: hepatic شريان
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Or... l could nick this ARTERY in your leg.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
And your carotid ARTERY
is just one shaky scalpel away...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
English to Sindhi Dictionary: artery
Meaning and definitions of artery, translation in Sindhi
language for artery with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of artery in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'artery'
What artery means in Sindhi, artery meaning
in Sindhi, artery
definition, examples and pronunciation
of artery in Sindhi language.