Verb(1) stay clear from; keep away from; keep out of the way of someone or something(2) prevent the occurrence of; prevent from happening(3) refrain from doing something(4) refrain from certain foods or beverages(5) declare invalid
(1) Travel directly to the meeting venue and avoid any contact with susceptible animals and agricultural land.(2) We sprinted toward the massive building trying to avoid anyone that we may have met.(3) It was a lighter matter to interfere with freedom of contract and avoid covenants under seal.(4) you have to avoid being biased(5) The league also implemented a deterrent to avoid excessive use of instant replay.(6) he wants to avoid any trouble(7) There may well be something about me in person that leaves people cold and wanting to avoid me.(8) Limited tickets available so book early to avoid disappointment.(9) We introduced ourselves as refugees from Pakistan, to avoid excessive attention.(10) What is the best method for those who wish to avoid excessive sun exposure and dairy sources of vitamin D?(11) No doubt patients will avoid the place too if they have the choice.(12) Since I'm going to NYC a few days after writing this, we can certainly avoid those places.(13) avoid excessive exposure to the sun(14) he managed to avoid offending anyone(15) Fruit flavor is related to the amount of foliage on the plants, so avoid excessive pruning for best results.(16) to avoid confrontation
(1) to avoid :: بچڻ
(2) in order to avoid :: امان ۾ پاسو ڪرڻ
(3) avoid doing :: ڪم کان پاسو
(4) can't avoid :: پاسو نه ٿا ڪري سگهو
(5) avoid each other :: ھڪ ٻئي کان بچڻ
(6) avoid certain food :: ڪجهه کائڻ کان پاسو
1. keep away from ::
کان پري رکيو
2. evade ::
3. dodge ::
4. shun ::
5. refrain from ::
6. forefend ::
7. keep off ::
8. nullify ::
avoid, avoidable, avoidance, avoided, avoiding, avoids
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know you need to AVOID
those type of people.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
to AVOID a trial altogether
by having me killed.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
I have to leave to AVOID a massacre
with or without proofs of life,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
You know, like it or not,
we can't AVOID each other.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
that Daenerys Stormborn made
every effort to AVOID bloodshed,
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
English to Sindhi Dictionary: avoid
Meaning and definitions of avoid, translation in Sindhi
language for avoid with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of avoid in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'avoid'
What avoid means in Sindhi, avoid meaning
in Sindhi, avoid
definition, examples and pronunciation
of avoid in Sindhi language.