Noun(1) a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it(2) the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects(3) the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money(4) a rightful concern or responsibility(5) an immediate objective(6) the volume of commercial activity(7) business concerns collectively(8) customers collectively(9) incidental activity performed by an actor for dramatic effect
(1) It is also about the Post Office seeking to generate new business for itself.(2) government business(3) Moreover, it deliberately made use of the modern in its stage business .(4) Getting higher volumes of business at lunchtime is another priority.(5) It's none of your business what goes on in the bedrooms of consenting adults.(6) He cannot recall if the Trust was ever engaged in any business or ever lent money.(7) the tea business(8) When I first flew to Manhattan on business I stayed in the New Yorker Hotel.(9) And soon, the whole business of confession has become polluted with falsity and madness.(10) Now ATS employs more than 110 staff, of which about half are engaged in the retail business .(11) He was in charge of his family business , a mining company with no interest in politics.(12) having a car is an expensive business(13) Liberal Democrat Andrew Waller said plans were in hand for York council to push more business to post offices.(14) The carnage had a huge cost in terms of lost business , but it worked wonders for the bottom line.(15) One of he things we forget is that what people think of us is none of our business .(16) I speak only for myself, but this particular responsible voter soon became disgusted with the whole business .
(1) business card :: ڪاروباري پتو
(2) business trip :: ڪاروباري سفر
(3) none of your business :: پنهنجي ڪاروبار جو ڪو
(4) business management :: ڪاروباري انتظام
(5) business day :: ڪاروباري ڏينهن
(6) core business :: اصل ڌنڌو
(7) business owner :: ڪاروبار جو مالڪ
(8) business plan :: ڪاروباري منصوبو
(9) small business :: ننڍي ڪاروبار
(10) business partner :: ڪاروبار شريڪ
1. work ::
2. trade ::
3. company ::
4. concern ::
5. affair ::
6. commercial enterprise ::
7. patronage ::
8. job ::
9. business organization ::
10. byplay ::
1. allegiance ::
2. devotion ::
3. fidelity ::
business, businesses, businesslike
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and the family BUSINESS.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
So coming into a BUSINESS
that's up and running,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
It's right there in the books.
Business is terrible.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
sniff that BUSINESS?
I don't think so.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
You know I'm out
of the BUSINESS.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
English to Sindhi Dictionary: business
Meaning and definitions of business, translation in Sindhi
language for business with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of business in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'business'
What business means in Sindhi, business meaning
in Sindhi, business
definition, examples and pronunciation
of business in Sindhi language.